Aaron Clinton

breaks my heart

Unregistered Enzo with a "clever" owner. He should have just given me the car.

Unregistered Enzo with a "clever" owner.  He should have just given me the car.

:stupid::stupid:

that would be me -the drinking if i owned a car like that. It wouldn't last a day, but i'd drive it like it was meant to be driven

"The fact (is) that the `passenger' is the registered owner of the vehicle, from the Beverly Hills/Bel Air area; the `passenger' had blood on his mouth; and both airbags on the car deployed, but only the driver's side airbag had blood on it, not the passenger side," sheriff's Sgt. Philip Brooks said.

Seems a bit fishy...

Poor car.

Very fishy. Poor car. Those things sound so sweet!

"The fact (is) that the `passenger' is the registered owner of the vehicle, from the Beverly Hills/Bel Air area; the `passenger' had blood on his mouth; and both airbags on the car deployed, but only the driver's side airbag had blood on it, not the passenger side," sheriff's Sgt. Philip Brooks said.

Seems a bit fishy...

Poor car.

As I said, "clever". Of course, being way beyond the B.A. limit in a million dollar unregistered car is brilliant.

Chances are he's not gonna be convicted of anything...rich people.

I wonder what benz he was racing, hopefully an slr.

Chances are he's not gonna be convicted of anything...rich people.

I wonder what benz he was racing, hopefully an slr.

Actually it was an SLR, they state it on the news, your news.

SLR beat an ENZO?

You win by default if your opponent cuts his car in half on a pole.

i hope he was winning when he hit the pole

You win by default if your opponent cuts his car in half on a pole.

:lol:

can you imagine coming down the road and seeing a limited run Ferrari V12 sitting on the side of the road mangled up and the car not being around it? :ugh2:

If no one was looking I might have to take the engine home.....honest, I found it sitting on the side of the road I didn't know it belonged to anyone.

If no one was looking I might have to take the engine home.....honest, I found it sitting on the side of the road I didn't know it belonged to anyone.

:stupid:

chit, I'd grab it no matter what. While everyone else is paying attention to the passenger(s), here's Ryan lifting that bish into the ToreAss.

front page in the news paper today....go figure.

And who's ever car that was he is definetly off "the list"

chit, I'd grab it no matter what. While everyone else is paying attention to the passenger(s), here's Ryan lifting that bish into the ToreAss.

wonder if we could modify the drive line on the V12 and bolt that sucker right up in the cobra, trans already sits behind it, just tricky with shifting linkage

most original install ever!!!

Why put it in an already fast Cobra? I'd prefer to see it stuffed into an old classic and since it was a rear engine car....Ford Pantera FTW!

Why put it in an already fast Cobra?  I'd prefer to see it stuffed into an old classic and since it was a rear engine car....Ford Pantera FTW!

:stupid:

Why put it in an already fast Cobra?  I'd prefer to see it stuffed into an old classic and since it was a rear engine car....Ford Pantera FTW!

Mid-engine. ;)

I agree. You'd need quite the engine bay to stuff a length of 6 cylinders per side into any modern car and still be able to cool it. Although, without knowing the engine specs, and knowing Ferrari and the high rev capability, I'm guessing its a rather small displacement engine.

I vote we track the bastards down and kill them just like they killed a car that can never be replaced. Ferrar made 399, no more no less. at the rate these things are going down the drain... we will loose all but like one in a museum. Seriosly. If you cant handle it dont take it to thoes speeds. as a mater of fact, if you cant handle it at thoes speeds you can handle it under acceleration and shouldnt even own the car.

Driving a car modled after an F1 car isnt like driving a road car made fast.

You couldnt get me to drive one of thoes things around the block with out extensive experence with Porsche 911's, M3's, NSX's, Maranello 550's, etc.. on the track.

I think that me killing one of theos things would rest heavier on my soul then killing a human, lol.

Edited by CBFryman

ryan...it's just under 6ltr's....

but i agree..the motor would end up in the TB..lol...with AWD!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: