natedizzle

looking for a good 4channel.....

IS 4085 Retail is: $299.00. *$195.00 SHIPPED*

Power: 85wx4 @ 4 135wx4 @ 2 270wx2 @ 4

Tad on the underrated side.

thanks elias.... yea just a tad... dont go gain happy on this amp, but will definitely outperform that tsunami/avionixx

sorry I meant the 4085, and for $199 shipped new with warrenty, I feel it is the choice over anything else listed here

Couple good reasons to, bought direct from a rep (who is vested), new and not used (warranty), and just in general a better company. Plus the amp will sound good :)

well ikesound has it for $150 shipped but i dont think i really trust them enough cause ive tried to write and call them and no response so flakko i sent you a pm to see about getting that amp so just write me back or let me know what i need to do...

You will be happy with that decision :)

well ikesound has it for $150 shipped but i dont think i really trust them enough cause ive tried to write and call them and no response so flakko i sent you a pm to see about getting that amp so just write me back or let me know what i need to do...

okay.... sorry about the wait long day, and im tired, but im gonna respond here...

Vs the other amps you have mentioned, autotek xs900.4,mbq raa4200 and the orion 800.4, all of them, will "out power" teh I/S on paper, basically the I/S is rated throughout the frequency spectrum (or something like that), meaning it will put out an actual 85w/channel while playing music, not a certain freq. compared the autotek, orion 800.4, tsunami, avionixx, the i.s. will trample over in terms of output and clarity.

what did black on black say?

This amp [iS 4065] makes my Planet Audio VX3002 and Orion 4004 sound like garbage. I have always been one of those "a watt is a watt" guys, but now I have changed my opinion.

vs the mbq, i dunno, heard good things about it, but i cant give you an honest opinion.

so basically, it will be IS4085 vs the MBQ, its a toss up :)

well a ticket and some court fees just set me back from something taht happened last night....almost a tear to my eye it sucks.hopefully when my income tax comes in i hope i still can. Anyways yeah its pretty much come down to the mbq or the us, but the only bad thing is that the mbq is 280(the cheapest) and thats before shipping so i think i might go with the us and save a $100 ....maybe but pretty sure.

:)

wow hope everything works out good wit you... its okay to cry... ;)