audioarsonal

6 15" Obsidian's and 10k......the rebuild!

That looks very clean man. Nice job!! What do the B2 amps put out? I've seen a few of them but never looked into them. I only heard they were really nice, but expensive. They're huge haha

I mean even with all the wires exposed in the pic 3 pics above, it doesn't look messy at all and looks good!

Edited by Bassink

That looks very clean man. Nice job!! What do the B2 amps put out? I've seen a few of them but never looked into them. I only heard they were really nice, but expensive. They're huge haha

I mean even with all the wires exposed in the pic 3 pics above, it doesn't look messy at all and looks good!

Thanks. These are the M1s that are rated 5k@12v. The M1s is only 32" long as well. As for the price I would have to disagree about them being expensive. If you look at other comparable amps you will see that pricing is fairly similar if not better with B2.

Here is the new store so you can see the prices. Check around and you will see they are quit similar.http://b2audiostore.com/main.sc

For example

Sundown 3500.1v2 $1125

DD M4 $1400

B2 Zero.1 $999

SAZ NS-1 $1800

DD M4a $1700

B2 m1s $1600

As for the wiring all of this will be covered and never seen. But I still take pride in making it look good.

Also, if anyone has never been please try and make it to Slamology this year. You won't be disappointed. Alma Gates' Bronco will be on display, and I hear there is going to be an even larger turnout the last years 250+ competitors. In addition to all the spectators and others involved in the car show part. All in all you can expect 10,000+ people over the 2 days. Come on out and show support. There will be several guys traveling long distances to make this event. So why not you too?!?!

See you there:D

Is she competing or just going to the show? I thought the retired in 06

Sadly Mrs. Gates passed away a couple months ago:( Her vehicle and trailer were sold to a friend of mine who will be bringing it to various shows in her memory.

Thanks. These are the M1s that are rated 5k@12v. The M1s is only 32" long as well. As for the price I would have to disagree about them being expensive. If you look at other comparable amps you will see that pricing is fairly similar if not better with B2.

Here is the new store so you can see the prices. Check around and you will see they are quit similar.http://b2audiostore.com/main.sc

For example

Sundown 3500.1v2 $1125

DD M4 $1400

B2 Zero.1 $999

SAZ NS-1 $1800

DD M4a $1700

B2 m1s $1600

As for the wiring all of this will be covered and never seen. But I still take pride in making it look good.

I knew it was going to be covered by the amp rack but still it was really organized!

Your right it's not all that expensive compared to other amps similar in power.

For example

Sundown 3500.1v2 $1125

DD M4 $1400

B2 Zero.1 $999

SAZ NS-1 $1800

DD M4a $1700

B2 m1s $1600

I knew it was going to be covered by the amp rack but still it was really organized!

Your right it's not all that expensive compared to other amps similar in power.

Thanks. I may add some loom later on. But for now its nice and tidy:thumbsup:

Edited by audioarsonal

Sadly Mrs. Gates passed away a couple months ago:( Her vehicle and trailer were sold to a friend of mine who will be bringing it to various shows in her memory.

No shit ? Damn, she was in pretty good health the last time I talked to her. Sad to hear she was an awsome person.

Looks real nice. I've always enjoyed your craftsmanship.

I wanna new demo at slam!

Looks real nice. I've always enjoyed your craftsmanship.

I wanna new demo at slam!

X2

Everything looks amazing, please be sure to come hang out with our team at Slamology, this is definetly a build i got to see in person!