hardrock2401

Point me in the right direction

I have been competing in MECA for the last couple years, and due to the rule changes Im dropping out. So now Im headed back into a daily set up, no longer chasing numbers.

I have both the ufo mag and n2 btl's and love both, I finally got a blazer and am looking for a just a monster daily system. Both my btl's are 12s, since I now have a blazer I will be looking at an 18.

Question being....what would fit my bill better, going with a sp4 or just reconing one of my current btl's to an 18. Will be on a saz3500 with the proper electrical.

Why not recone one of the BTL's to an 18, sell the other BTL (UFO Style), and buy another 18" BTL N2 and have 2 18's? :D

I will keep one in my daily driver to keep my low end on music, I have no reason to sell one, and I do not want 2 18s...Im keeping my back seats

Then I'd say just recone one of the BTL's still.. save the money for potentially the same output. Spend what you save on something else.

Cheapest route is going to be just reconing one to an 18..unless you wanted an SP4 :)

Well just got me questioning that maybe the sp4 would be a little more musical then one of the btl's?