AltimaSound

I am so torn and not sure what to do

I can't decide between 2 RL-P 12's and 2 eD 13Ov2's. i realize that this board will be biased towards the RL-P :) But I am hoping to get some insight on what you guys think. I am looking for Output with SQ. I plan on running a ported box at around 32-35hz in the trunk of an Altima. I also plan on firing the subs and port forward trhough the rear seat pass through and sealing of the box from the restof the trunk. I will be running about 600 watts to each sub.

Thanks,

AS

this board is biased for a reason, many people are happy SoundSplinter customers, and not biased because Mike brain washed people,

give the RL-p's 2 cubes per @ 34hz,

IMO, too many issues with eD service and products, SoundSplinter has been very consistent with quality product and service

IMO, too many issues with eD service and products, SoundSplinter has been very consistent with quality product and service

Enough of a reason right there even without talking about the subs. In fact, that reason IMO outweighs the rest. I don't do business with crooks, not that eD is there but Mike is completely the opposite. Plus other than one basshead SPL freak who bought one thinking it was the loudest sub he could buy I have never read a negative comment on the SS. All my friends were shocked at its sound and compared to their systems and will most likely buy SS for future installs.

I do own one and am biased, but think you will be happy if you get one and if you don't will wonder what you are missing while listening to your eD.

agreed with M5....i've had my rl-p for well over a year(and thrown 2500wrms at it), my rl-i (and thrown 1200 at it) is happy kicking the hell outa my boy's room..and mike is just flat out the best person in the world i have ever dealt with. he won't badmouth or ban a member for saying anything bad about his product, but rather will work on getting it fixed, even publicly.

on to the product....the rl-p's are just flat out hard to beat as an sql woofer, period. loud, clean and low, in just about every application. there are other's that compare, but for the price, there are few equals.

and again, mike flat out owns ben when it comes to how he treats ppl..period. to be honest, even if ben's product was better (which it isn't IMO), i'd still buy mike's product.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

its crazy but true... sound splinter has not had a single bad customer service remark... its craziness :)

Mike> Sony >Ben the eDmo !

:tehe:

I have actually owned the eD subs before, 9kv.2s and 13ov.2s, now I own a 12" RL-p and love. My RL-p in a crap box sounds as good as my 13ov.2 did in a proper box off of the same power.

Go with the RL-p

I have actually owned the eD subs before, 9kv.2s and 13ov.2s, now I own a 12" RL-p and love. My RL-p in a crap box sounds as good as my 13ov.2 did in a proper box off of the same power.

Go with the RL-p

Woah, coming from an ICIX member....and not pushing eD!! Go Jester!

Go with the RL-p

Woah, coming from an ICIX member....and not pushing eD!! Go Jester!

:+1::+1:

Heh..... the eD sounds ok but doesnt last like you would hope reading everything over on ICIX. Were good subs but not great.

Hoping the RL-p is great so I don't have to buy any new subs for a little while and finish the rest of things.

Again, GO FOR THE RL-P!!!!!