Ye, if you need help and can attempt to build a box there's plenty of people on here including myself that could help you. That zcon will break that box apart in no time, even with my box built real sturdy from 3/4" and double baffled, my xcons blew out the top of my new box and the side out of my old one. SSA isnt a force to be reckoned with.

good stuff chicken... also great guy rick... wish you could sell me that orphan crazy cheap... peepwall.gif

well actually i got in contact with the guy who built the box, nd told me to come by on thursday or friday and he will remake the box with the specs i want. glad to hear he actually responded, was trying to call him for the past 7-8 days no response.. and finally he responded.

im thinking of a box thats made with 1" mdf all over, and around 1.5-2" mdf for baffle. it will be a 35" L 18" H and around 17" W. im also thinking about facing the sub up and getting an aero port, but idk if he will make an aero..

well actually i got in contact with the guy who built the box, nd told me to come by on thursday or friday and he will remake the box with the specs i want. glad to hear he actually responded, was trying to call him for the past 7-8 days no response.. and finally he responded.

im thinking of a box thats made with 1" mdf all over, and around 1.5-2" mdf for baffle. it will be a 35" L 18" H and around 17" W. im also thinking about facing the sub up and getting an aero port, but idk if he will make an aero..

Awesome! I'm glad he's going to make it right.

If those are your maximum dimensions I would stick with .75 MDF as you are already limited on space.

good stuff chicken... also great guy rick... wish you could sell me that orphan crazy cheap... peepwall.gif

Shoot me your zip and I'll check the shipping cost.