TexasZ7-1

Hey Guys! New member, have a question

Steve,

How much airspace do you think I will be able to get then realistically? You are breaking my heart telling me I wont be able to get 3 cu ft even after raising my seats 3"

All I said was the sa8s won't fit without mods. I don't care if your 12s fit. I've had many systems in my truck. You also won't get 3 cubes if ported

Did you not read my reply to you? Re read post 16 again.

yeah read my reply under that. You won't 3 cubes. Ever.

I did a 3 inch seat raise and I just did a mock up of my box and I got a little over 3.4 cu ft so Im not sure what you are talking about. There is a guy on the caraudio.com message board that got over 5 cu ft in his OBS Extended cab and is running quad RE SE 10's ported.

But thanks for the boast of confidence. I know you are the king when it comes to car audio and I respect your opinions, but I can't see why this isnt feasable with my seat raise and with my box design I have. Do you have your seats raised at all?

That is Steve Mead... Not Steve Meade of SMD.

Oh my bad. Im sure you can understand the confusion. I was wondering why I was getting a chance to speak with "The Man"

All I said was the sa8s won't fit without mods. I don't care if your 12s fit. I've had many systems in my truck. You also won't get 3 cubes if ported

Did you not read my reply to you? Re read post 16 again.

yeah read my reply under that. You won't 3 cubes. Ever.

I did a 3 inch seat raise and I just did a mock up of my box and I got a little over 3.4 cu ft so Im not sure what you are talking about. There is a guy on the caraudio.com message board that got over 5 cu ft in his OBS Extended cab and is running quad RE SE 10's ported.

But thanks for the boast of confidence. I know you are the king when it comes to car audio and I respect your opinions, but I can't see why this isnt feasable with my seat raise and with my box design I have. Do you have your seats raised at all?

That is Steve Mead... Not Steve Meade of SMD.

Oh my bad. Im sure you can understand the confusion. I was wondering why I was getting a chance to speak with "The Man"

This Steve is cooler than "The man"

Good luck dude. You got this figured out.

Good luck dude. You got this figured out.

I never said I had this fully figured out. Im simply stating that you dont have your seats raised 3", or atleast you haven't said you have, which will help me with building a bigger box to achieve that 3 cu ft goal I am after.

There is no need to be condescending.

Hi everyone. Im new to this board, but not new to car audio or car audio message boards. I have been a member on CarAudio.com since 2002 with a great reputation.

So I'd like to say Hi and hopefully I can contribute a little bit.

I am trying to sell two of my BNIB TC Sounds LMS-R 12's so that I can make my Pre-Order for the new SA-8 V2's.

My question is, how many post do I need to have in order to post my subs for sale? I looked on the For Sale section and did not see that there was a minimum posts amount to post in that forum. There simply is not a "Post New Topic" button in the For Sale Section for me.

Thanks guys!

WELCOME.gif to SSA!

I think that the SA8 v2 pre order is closed though.

No way. This absolutely kills me right now. My entire stereo overhaul is being built around these subs right now. This screws up my plans so bad. Oh what am I going to do now!!!??? And yes, me whining right now is real lol

We will have them in stock soon, and welcome to SSA.

Any idea on when? I might have one of the both of the subs sold so I can drop the $500 on 4 of the SA-8 V2's

3" lift. 2.4 cubes 33hz. 4 sa8s on 3000w

Your not accounting for sub, bracing,or port displacement. My box was 3.6 cubes before deductions.

I was hoping for 3 cu ft net after displacement and bracing