Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

TEXAS SSA meet #4 ..... but not just texas memebers?

so as some of you may know... i try to hold an event here in centex once a year.. but its been lacking last few years.....

i was drunk chatting with ricksi30 a few weeks ago and he mentioned that he may be down for a road trip as he plans to be in texas some times in july i think he was......

so!! im putting it out there now....

if any one may be intrested in a convoy down to texas to do our biggest meet ever lets plan it out... i know rick is coming from AZ and we have a few memebers there... aaron is always saying he would like to come and mark too... soooooooooooo

i know me steve hugo orlando oscar edwerd leo and a few others will come....

but just throwing it out there...

Id say if your gonna throw an ssa meet, maybe it time to run some zcons... Well swap the Camaro subs out.

then what are you gonna run???

i want to switch to zcons... i posted my subs for sale...

I'll run after you.

Haha lets do it!

Where would this be in Texas? I know when we talked I said I'd be around fort hood, but I was mistaken it's fort bliss. Either way I am in.

depends on the dates... we could make an event out of the texas heat wave.. or make our own event.. so

i say san marcos or austin

Bliss is el paso?

Bliss is el paso?

Correct

Bliss is el paso?

Correct

good 7 hours to Austin from there.

Ha! I was just in Hell Paso this past tuesday and wensday. :P Nothing but dust, 80's mini skirts and two-tone lipstick out there. :D

Yeah should be about twelve hours total. I'll split it by stopping at bliss on the way there and back.

Yeah should be about twelve hours total. I'll split it by stopping at bliss on the way there and back.

If you're stoping in El Paso on the way over to this side of the Pecos River you're in charge of picking up Chico's Tacos for all of us. I'll take a double, fries, and a large Coke. :D

a stay over type of event would be cool.;.. there are some motels very close by my house, we could drink it up and have a good time after the show then passout... i could tow an RV from my impound over and people could even sleep here. just some ideas

If you're stoping in El Paso on the way over to this side of the Pecos River you're in charge of picking up Chico's Tacos for all of us. I'll take a double, fries, and a large Coke. :D

Of course.

a stay over type of event would be cool.;.. there are some motels very close by my house, we could drink it up and have a good time after the show then passout... i could tow an RV from my impound over and people could even sleep here. just some ideas

Yeah I'd probably drive up the day before grab a room for that night and the night of the show. Head back the next day.

I'm in Waco, I'd be down for a lil get together. It'd be cool to meet some SSA guys.

I think it's a good idea. Ill keep an eye on this thread.

I think it's a good idea. Ill keep an eye on this thread.

Awesome! The more the merrier!

you know it.

Sounds like a good time, I'm down to make the drive.