Sign in to follow this  
Briggiboy33

Subwoofer choice help needed!

I currently have one x12 running on 400rms in a ported box tuned around 33 or so. I amhoping to purchase a hifonics brutus brz.1800 and i would like to increase my cone area aswell. I just dont know whether a ssd15 probably stock no upgrades.. Or 2 x10s when they come out... I would port it either way. And im hoping id have room... I would make my own box and id just make it fit... So what do you think? 10's or one 15? Btw imnot 100% set on fi... Just i do have experience and i was very happy. But if anyone has any other ideas pleas let me kknow! Sorry for bad spelling... Im on my ipod.

If I had to choose, I'd run the two 10" subs unless you don't have the room.

If space is your concern than run a single 15" sub.

Whats your budget for the sub and goals.

with that amp you can do a fi q, bl, SSA xcon or zcon and there are many more subs out there.

i would do 2 10s...

Two 12's maybe? We need more info. What vehicle?

Tundra access cab. Can only take up the rear seat all the wY to the left. So i probably could fit 2 12s but not comfortAbly... With a good size box anyways... My box now is pretty big.. Definatly couldnt fit 2 of them in there. But prob $300 budget max... Perferably less but possibly 300. So i was thinking one 15 would be very impressive looking... But 2 10s should be louder and move more air...