Sign in to follow this  
thescottishbear

New to SSA

I just found this forum. Been back in car audio for two yrs and really gotten serious about it over the winter. I built a wall which I am still experimenting with. 3 18" sealed ~20cu. on 1500 watts. 145.9 on tl w/drivers door open. I've had a lot of fun making vids for my YT channel (same name) I run some old school gear the sq cats used in the nineties you can see in my sig. It has been fun to re-purpose them for a low power ""SQL"" build. The car isn't finished yet and I think the wall will be rebuilt this fall for 6 18" sealed in a vertical clamshell. I post a lot of pictures and videos and update my YT all the time. My next project is to add a pair of 8" midranges to my doors and a couple 1/3 octave eq's to tighten everything up. My first order of business is to post a build log showing where it was to where it is now. Keep a lookout. :)

:WELCOME: to SSA!

I just found this forum. Been back in car audio for two yrs and really gotten serious about it over the winter. I built a wall which I am still experimenting with. 3 18" sealed ~20cu. on 1500 watts. 145.9 on tl w/drivers door open. I've had a lot of fun making vids for my YT channel (same name) I run some old school gear the sq cats used in the nineties you can see in my sig. It has been fun to re-purpose them for a low power """SQL""" build. The car isn't finished yet and I think the wall will be rebuilt this fall for 6 18" sealed in a vertical clamshell. I post a lot of pictures and videos and update my YT all the time. My next project is to add a pair of 8" midranges to my doors and a couple 1/3 octave eq's to tighten everything up. My first order of business is to post a build log showing where it was to where it is now. Keep a lookout. smile.png

The term highlighted above is not used here beware haha.

Anywho where are the pics!!! Welcome to SSA

Welcome

:WELCOME: