sundownz

SAZ-1500D v.3 / SAX-125.4 Pre-Orders

Production started this week. Typical lead-time is 90 days but I will say to be safe expect them at the end of August. I am going to go ahead and open up ordering since I know many of you have waited anxiously for the 2012 models to start rolling out.

As with any pre-order delivery times are an ETA (estimated time of arrival) and are not a guarantee of the delivery date. I do feel pretty solid on this one as the new amp factory is working pretty quickly for us so far on the NS-1 models, though.

SAZ-1500D v.3 :

Pre-Order Price : $445.00

Regular Price : $525.00

SAX-125.4 :

Pre-Order Price : $425.00

Regular Price : $500.00

Pricing is shipped in continental 48 states. Contact us for a SH quote to AK or HI. !!! THIS IS FOR USA ONLY !!!

To order get in touch with your favorite local or online dealer or send a Paypal in to us at sundownz@sundownaudio.com

All production amps will have the "tiffany" style RCA cables; these are NOT pictured on the prototypes.

SAX-125.4 PHOTOS AND SPECS:

ORIGINAL THREAD

8.30” x 2.32” x 11.02” -- WITHOUT MOUNTING FEET

Factory tested power as follows @ 1 % :

138x4 at 4

203x4 at 2

438x2 at 4

SAX125.4_THD_Chart.jpg

CIMG6208.JPG

CIMG6209.JPG

CIMG6210.JPG

* Hard to tell but there are small holes in the board on the right for the fan on the opposite side of the board to breathe.

CIMG6211.JPG

* 1500D v.3 and the 125.4 together

CIMG6212.JPG

CIMG6213.JPG

CIMG6214.JPG

* WOW :)

CIMG6215.JPG

CIMG6216.JPG

* 99% of the crossovers... only lacking the 12/24dB slop switch. Fixed at 24 dB now.

SAX-1500D v.3 PHOTOS AND SPECS:

ORIGINAL THREAD

SAZ-1500D: 8.30” x 2.32” x 16.53” -- WITHOUT MOUNTING FEET

Little bit of testing in Derrick's Explorer -- using my Extech power clamp meter (which always reads low vs. separate meters method) :

26 Hz

46.6v

43.7A

2036 Watts

1.06 ohm

27Hz

48.2v

40.4a

1974 watts

1.19 ohms

CIMG6195.JPG

CIMG6196.JPG

CIMG6197.JPG

CIMG6199.JPG

CIMG6200.JPG

CIMG6201.JPG

CIMG6202.JPG

* The fan blows through the board to expel air out the sides of the amp. Will do a heck of a job in terms of cooling :thumbsup:

CIMG6203.JPG

Looks like the 100.4 will be up for sale soon.. along with hundreds of others! haha Looks great, hope to get in on this.

Looks like the 100.4 will be up for sale soon.. along with hundreds of others! haha Looks great, hope to get in on this.

That's what I'm hoping for haha.

LoL just what I'm waiting for... Might get 2 100.4 for that same $500 of the new model if I don't catch this presale

Edited by Dj_Scarface

Jacob my payment was sent yesterday but in original email i did not give my address did you get all my info? Tim Galston thekobk@gmail. Sorry first pre order.

Jacob my payment was sent yesterday but in original email i did not give my address did you get all my info? Tim Galston thekobk@gmail. Sorry first pre order.

Mods please delete my post, I just noticed i Should not post these questions here. Sorry.

The end of August is just around the corner and i will soon have the most powerful amp i have ever owned. adhd.gif

We should be close to on target; either this week or next is expected -- as always dependent on final customs inspection.

They are hanging out in customs still -- it is quite possible we'll have them first few days of next week. When I get any further word will update.

We did have some unforeseen hold-ups on shipping the SAX-125.4 and SAZ-1500D v.3 pre-orders but they are rolling out again as of today -- we'll be working overtime to get them tested and shipped. Hope everyone really enjoys them upon arrival !!!

Got my 1500v3 today and could not be happier. This amp pushes my orion 10.2 much harder then my hcca amp did. first and not last sundown product. Thanks Jacob.

Any idea of expected power output for 2 of the 1500v.3's strapped @ 1ohm on proper electrical?