I bought a crescendo bc2000 originally for my pair of sa12s. I also bought one of those big ass 2 ch crescendo c1600.2's.. I want to use the big one and do far I got a pair of components lmao. Seems a little extreme for them.. What if I run the c1600 to the subs? Since its class AB will it have any audible difference vs the class D bc2000? Might be a stupid question but I've only ran class D Amps on subs.

You will not notice a difference aside from a bigger voltage drop due to a/b being less efficient.

use the mono, subs are subs, you want ssf and the freq is setup for low end, for subs you can hear 5% harmonic deistortion, mids and highs its 1% (i think) use the 2 channels for some nice midbass if you really want

No difference on subs or fronts. There are/have been some shitty D's that would make that statement wrong, but reputable ones aren't something you need to worry about.

Ok. Thanks.... Am I crazy for running that big ass amp to a set of fosgate components for right now? I have a little fosgate t400.4 also but I really want to get this amp in the car.

Pretty much exactly what I have for an amp running mine atm.

*it's a boat, but still 12v :P

That's what I wanted to hear. Thx

Just re-read my note and realized it could be misconstrued. I have the same amount of power and it's class D full range. You'll be more than fine, just don't get happy with the knobs :)

The only issue is most if not all class D subwoofer amps are not full range, hence their being limited to sub duty.