Sign in to follow this  
needmobass

woofer werehouse WTF

Maybe shizzon can chime in and help, i ordered a usb meter 8/8/12 3ish east coast time payed for 3 day shipping , got email that it was in prossesing that same day, next day 8/9/12 check for tracking # and nothing so i wait and checked later that evening and nothing sent an email asking bout my order ( ww-97) and got an email stating that they check their email 7 days a week. Checked today 8/10/12 and no response so i decited to call and got no answer. Dont know what to do, i hope i didnt get scammed seeing that i went through the spllabs web site to get to woofer werehouse website, anyways i hope some one can help me resolve this problem as im in the middle of retuning my wall for show this coming weekend 8/19/12 and really worried i wont have time to do some testing.

You are not being scammed.

We drop ship for WooferWarehouse.

They are waiting for your payment to clear before we receive your shipping information.

All of our shipments are suppose to be guaranteed for 3days or less transit time so you will definitely receive your product before next weekend.

I will let you know when it ships.

How much does it have to clear to get processed? Sorry to butt in but that just strikes me as funny.

J

How much does it have to clear to get processed? Sorry to butt in but that just strikes me as funny.

J

Yeah, pay for three day shipping, but ends up taking longer? Why does payment clear instantly for other businesses.

Guess it would help to know the OP's payment method.

J

He is referring the payment service that wooferwarehouse uses. Depending on who they use it can take up to two weeks to process and clear. If it takes longer then a couple days then something is odd. No matter how we process payments they typically clear in 24 hours or less..unless you pay via check..then that is your fault haha.

We RARELY have to wait for payments to clear so i cannot answer your question directly.

You would have to ask WW about which payment methods cause this to happen.

payed with a visa and i know for a fact the money was taken out of account, never had this problem with any other company, concerned but not freaking out, payed for 3 day and expected product by 3rd buissness day from order date, i worked for eye glass distributer and all orders were prossesed and shipped the day ordered and we used ups, just worried i might have been scammed cuz email and phone call went unanswered, our customer service was exellent, if there was a problem either with ups or on our side we would resend package next day at our own expence, but that was for eye glasses that usually weighed less the a pound and we averaged 75 to 100 packages a day every day, so some (very few a month) problems would arise, so i understand if there was an error with prossesing but not to answer a buissnes phone or an email is kinda fishy.

Sorry for the long run on sentence. Any help would be VERY helpful, Thank you

Emails, i believe, are typically reviewed by WW during the night, early morning and sometimes just after noon.

I work with Evan, WW owner, and he is loaded down with business, but not "hiding", i guess i could say.

I rarely ever talk with him on the phone so i can't tell you when is a good time to call if you ever needed to.

Since you paid with a CC, it appears that his transaction service is waiting for payment to clear as what i have been notified about already.

CC's typically take 2-3 business days before the money is actually deposited into the destination account.

Just trying to help you understand how that can work as I personally have no control over that part of the sale.

Emails, i believe, are typically reviewed by WW during the night, early morning and sometimes just after noon.

I work with Evan, WW owner, and he is loaded down with business, but not "hiding", i guess i could say.

I rarely ever talk with him on the phone so i can't tell you when is a good time to call if you ever needed to.

Since you paid with a CC, it appears that his transaction service is waiting for payment to clear as what i have been notified about already.

CC's typically take 2-3 business days before the money is actually deposited into the destination account.

Just trying to help you understand how that can work as I personally have no control over that part of the sale.

Just wanted to clarify this for others and the OP.

This is not the case for every company. This is from various services that a company may use. Most of us try to find services that do not take that long for clearance.

In most cases the very least is a confirmation of funds that happens the second the card is ran.

OK then.

I will contact WW and let them know to make aware of possible processing delays to customers to prevent any unforeseen waiting periods.

So there was no point to have payed for 3 day shipping if i still have to wait a week, wow maybe i did get scammed,i know its out of your control, sorry you couldnt help me, lesson learned thank you for your quick replie anyway.

And to woofer werehouse busy or not great costomer service is what will always bring back customers.

So there was no point to have payed for 3 day shipping if i still have to wait a week, wow maybe i did get scammed,i know its out of your control, sorry you couldnt help me, lesson learned thank you for your quick replie anyway.

And to woofer werehouse busy or not great costomer service is what will always bring back customers.

Perhaps they will over night the package once it "clears" to help make up for the delay.

If not, then I would ask for the money back. Odds are it is shipped via FedEx anyway and has a 3 day shipment time.

OK then. I will contact WW and let them know to make aware of possible processing delays to customers to prevent any unforeseen waiting periods.

Thats a great idea, i know its not your fault im just annoyed now, ITS MILLER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WW was just notified of solutions to prevent this from happening to other customers.

Also, what state are you in needmobass?

The one that looks like a glove oh yeah Michigan, why

Ok, when we receive the "clearance", i will send it via Xpress, USPS and is an overnight shipping method.

All of our packages require signature.

Ok, when we receive the "clearance", i will send it via Xpress, USPS and is an overnight shipping method.

All of our packages require signature.

That sound great, You seem intrested in resolving this problem but who knows how long "clearance" will take.....

I've only ever had to wait for clearance from them one other time and it was 2-3 business days.

I am expecting to have your order shipped out this coming Monday. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

I've only ever had to wait for clearance from them one other time and it was 2-3 business days.

I am expecting to have your order shipped out this coming Monday. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

That sounds great......all this for the love of car audio Thank you for jumpnig on this.

(wife just found out i "wasted" more money on "stupid stereo stuff") so now i really need a drink.

GO BRONCOS 1-0 preseason sorry bears........ and lets see if the jets can get some TEBOW TIME...........

No problem!

PS- Tell her you are saving money by purchasing this device because without it, you would be blind at going for your goal in car audio.

Your item is due to be delivered in just a few hours from now.

Happy Metering!

Got it earlier today but havent had time to open it yet busy with the truck getting it ready for this week end ...........just opened the box a few minutes ago, cool beans thank you for your services shizzon you made my day, week, you know what i mean. 155+ hear i come.....

Nice customer service!

good stuff!!!