DeafIam

This work?

I would not waste money on that.

To block sound you need mass, that has almost no mass. Terrible sound barrier.

To stop vibration you need a medium to absorb the energy. Being that won't be coupled it's a terrible vibration "mat".

Will it block heat? That sure the fuck won't help sound...

To block sound you need mass, that has almost no mass. Terrible sound barrier.

To stop vibration you need a medium to absorb the energy. Being that won't be coupled it's a terrible vibration "mat".

Will it block heat? That sure the fuck won't help sound...

I think you might be able to use it with a parabolic dish, and cook hotdogs.

Lol, was just curious I don't intend to mat my car, as its not worth it seems how its got 207k miles it'll die soon haha i'll just foam my doors and shit thats what I did with my old van haha

Lol, was just curious I don't intend to mat my car, as its not worth it seems how its got 207k miles it'll die soon haha i'll just foam my doors and shit thats what I did with my old van haha

Expanding foam? How do you do it without getting it on the window tracks, and leaving room for glass?

And if you meant CCF that will only help with rattles. Doesn't really do jack other than prevent two things that would normally rub against each other from not being able to. Basically packing material.

My cousin owns his own foaming business spray foam for houses he sprays this sound deadner foam, insulation foam etc and my back windows are pointless so I just sprayed it all. lol