Chevy350TPI

Auto Parts Mags

What do you look at and order from?

Not brand specific, but ... I imagine most everyone here has a copy of Summit and Jegs sitting around somewhere.

Few of you guys are even lucky enough to look at say ... BMW, Corvette, or Mustang specific :P

I don't think I could list all of them. I'm more apt to do online shopping though versus a typical mail-order catalog type retailer.

I don't think I could list all of them.

I hear ya :slayer:

Actually, what about replacement parts? Looking for a couple options (rear deck lid, etc) that didn't come with the specific model / weren't selected at time of purchase.

I don't think I could list all of them.

I hear ya :slayer:

Actually, what about replacement parts? Looking for a couple options (rear deck lid, etc) that didn't come with the specific model / weren't selected at time of purchase.

For the ROC?

Yup, for the IROC and Mazda. Moreso the Mazda.

More worried about suspension for the IROC this year. Adjustable torque arms perhaps.

I know they make catalogue's specfic for that car but i cant remember who makes em... :Doh:

For the ROC, I'd venture over to some Camaro specific forums and ask away. Those guys will know all the goods.

As for the MAzda, I have no idea.

www.camarosource.ca

give em a whirl steve.....they have their own forum, which i might very well become a member of.

as too the mazda.i don't have a clue.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I used to get a bunch of parts from Performance products

Well Euro's are a different beast pretty much all online. Best bet with them is to buy something that draws an enthusiast crowd like my M. It is super easy to get part references from guys who spend way more time tinkering and tracking their car than I will. I imagine Aaron has a similar experience with the Benz.

Nice!

Thanks Kent :)

ur welcome!!

hopefully sometime tomorrow or wednesday i will hav epics of the camaro i'm thinking of buying. it is supposed to have it's new gears in by tomorrow...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

www.camarosource.ca

give em a whirl steve.....they have their own forum, which i might very well become a member of.

as too the mazda.i don't have a clue.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i've found that site before, it has so much information on it

other than online stuff, i think i have a Summit catalogue sitting around somewhere and then there are a ton of adds in the Super Chevy/GM High Tech Performance/Chevy High Performance/Camaro Performance magazines i pick up occasionally