JosephR

AA Mayhem Ship

Helloooo! :). I ordered my Ascendant Mayhem 20 exact days ago and was wondering how much longer you will think it will be:) My New AQ3500D is lonely:(.

Thanks, Joe.

Thanks TEAM SSA.

Joe, i'm sad to say that i don't think Team SSA has anything to do with your order of the Mayhem. On the other hand if you ordered it from SSA then i'm sure that your in good hands and will receive your order in a timely manner.

i am in no way associated with SSA sales. i only belong to the SSA forums so anything i say reguarding the sale of an item has no bearing. Signed: ChILL

Hello, on behalf of Team SSA, your product should be delivered any time soon now. I suspect at the most of 10 business days. Thank you for your business, and we appreciate your cooperation.

The build house has been hammered with all the orders for Finals, so just as they were almost caught up, they are now a little behind with the huge demand in a short period.

Thanks guys for the responce, i'm not much in a hurry since i work 12 hour shifts everyday! Once I get it thought ill be waking people up at 5:30 in the morning! :)))))))))))

Thanks guys for the responce, i'm not much in a hurry since i work 12 hour shifts everyday! Once I get it thought ill be waking people up at 5:30 in the morning! smile.png))))))))))

Now that is dedication.

Do you have an order # we can look up for you?

Thanks guys for the responce, i'm not much in a hurry since i work 12 hour shifts everyday! Once I get it thought ill be waking people up at 5:30 in the morning! smile.png))))))))))

Now that is dedication.

Yeah it's

Order #4668

Now that is dedication.

Yeah it's

Order #4668

Spoke with the factory last night, did not have a chance to get to individual orders as their internet was down, but a number of orders of made to order subs will be going out in the next few business days.

Customer service at work ^^

:)

I was told that they couldn't look into an order because it would slow things down. :(

At least they checked for you bro! ugh2.gif

I was told that they couldn't look into an order because it would slow things down. sad.png

Yes, their internet is down due to the move. I believe it is supposed to be up and ready today. But yes, it is difficult to check on one order at a time as they just don't have the man power to do that often, and we know they are going full tilt aiming to get every order out asap.

I was told that they couldn't look into an order because it would slow things down. sad.png

Yes, their internet is down due to the move. I believe it is supposed to be up and ready today. But yes, it is difficult to check on one order at a time as they just don't have the man power to do that often, and we know they are going full tilt aiming to get every order out asap.

I understand, I'm just anxious!! biggrin.png

Edited by Rallye_Ghost

I understand, I'm just anxious!! biggrin.png

I know the feeling. I have held off on a personal order until finals and current orders are caught way up. :)

Thanks guys for the response! Building my box and amp rack to connect on box and hide the wire's in a few days!!

Thanks guys for the response! Building my box and amp rack to connect on box and hide the wire's in a few days!!

Did your sub ship yet? Tomorrow will be one month for me and my sub still hasn't shipped. :(