Sign in to follow this  
edouble101

20 business days....

I ordered my IB315's through Fi's website. The ordering process was very easy to navigate. I had contacted Fi Audio one time after ordering and I received a response within six hours. My subs were shipped by FedEx. They arrived at my doorstep efficiently packaged and unharmed. The subs have no scratches, paint chips, excess glue or any other abnormality. The build quality looks excellent without having any extra unneeded cosmetics.

EClarkPhoto-8804.jpg

EClarkPhoto-8808.jpg

I thought this was going to be another whiney post. Glad to see its not. Glad it worked out so smooth and you had the patience to wait the alotted time.

Cheers.

I thought this was going to be another whiney post. Glad to see its not. Glad it worked out so smooth and you had the patience to wait the alotted time.

Cheers.

Yeah I think the thread title will lure people in, and go "oh everything was good."

LOL. My first thought was, oh boy. I am glad you got everything and it was undamaged. smile.png

What application will they be used in?

Edited by Chris

Nice! I was expecting something else as well. I'll for sure be waiting to see how this turns out.

LOL. My first thought was, oh boy. I am glad you got everything and it was undamaged. smile.png

What application will they be used in?

SQ setup, IB in my trunk. Powering them with 1200-1500wrms.

Very nice, always enjoyed the IB3. I am anxious to see them install in your vehicle. I also just purchased an IB woofer to go in my new vehicle. Once you have them installed, I would appreciate any tips and tricks you will have to share. Enjoy!

Sign in to follow this