ricksi30

Happy Birthday Bigjon!

thanks guys!,

shitty part... i worked an 18 wheeler roll over lastnight... and im always sore the next day,... so today.. on my 30th birthday.. im sore and shit.. when i get up off my chair i make a moan, and i was tired all day lol it just funny that on my 30th birthday i felt old as shit lol

birthday bananza this weekend.. its going down!

But you got to wake up from a Job well done ;) You should be proud sir!

Hope y'all have a good one!

thanks guys!,

shitty part... i worked an 18 wheeler roll over lastnight... and im always sore the next day,... so today.. on my 30th birthday.. im sore and shit.. when i get up off my chair i make a moan, and i was tired all day lol it just funny that on my 30th birthday i felt old as shit lol

birthday bananza this weekend.. its going down!

On of my best budies little sisters delivered at late night day before my birthday. After some crazy things in the afternoon I went to drop off some Chinese food fod the new momma. At the hospital I missed a step and rammed my skull into a parking ramp mirror and almost concussed myself. Then got locked in the wrong wing of the hospital and had to walk for 45 min while carring all that food. At 1 am on my birthday I celibrated with a diet sparkling lemonade to calm my stomach, 4 ibuprofen and an ice pack formy head, and cottage cheese because I just DGAF.

30 has been much better since then! I'm sure it will be for you too!!

^ lol

Happy Birthday dude!

damn dem beats thats a hell of a birthday ha ha! you know how to party!! ha ha.

thanks.