Sign in to follow this  
cmw5e

single cab f-150 build

i ditched some of my old equipment. the amp came in today and the sub arrives tomorrow. ill have everything put in with more pictures tomorrow and hopefully a video in a few days. only thing ive done is mount the bass knob. just wating for the sub to come in to mount the amp. i will be cleaning up all the mess by the battery because its looking rough

5_zps5c1c1207.jpg

kicker hyper flex 1/0

4_zps53b5e203.jpg

2_zps3f9da3cb.jpg

1_zpsec23fae1.jpg

8_zpsd078c751.jpg

7_zpse4474d70.jpg

precision power sedona 850.1

6_zps1cb31a6e.jpg

im going to drill a hole and get the wires sealed up tomorrow, just had them coming out the port before. but other than that its just hooking wires up and mounting the subs and amp. should have everything ready to go tomorrow ill let you know how it turns out!

looking good man, where abouts are you in TN?

im usually in Murfreesboro for school , back west for the break though

finally got everything installed. the sa sounds great. definitely going to have to upgrade my midbass now. the box has to get carpet on it because its looking awful. ill have pictures up in a few

Looking good, some carpet and neat up the wires and you are all good for the sub stage.

thank ya. not too much to clean up with the wires but still want it to look better. and im going to get carpet tomorrow. even though i wont show it off much i still want it to be cleaner for my own personal benefit