garychurch84

What are some really good deep hitting 12s?

I was gonna go with a box tuned at 33hz as recommended.what would b the best port type?

How much room are you working with?

36"x15"x20"

I can probably go another 8" on the depth if I need to

please stop saying "hitting"

please stop saying "hitting"

what's the problem with that?

its a borderline tard way to discribe how a sub sounds... and litterly has no meaning

there are alot of ways to discribe a sound of a sub thats just a really basic over used term.

perhaps you mean punchy? peaky

its a borderline tard way to discribe how a sub sounds... and litterly has no meaning

there are alot of ways to discribe a sound of a sub thats just a really basic over used term.

perhaps you mean punchy? peaky

I can agree with that.I want to produce the lows.

oh well hell, to be "hitting" would not be lows to me....

now how low are we talking... most people have no clue what true lows are.... most people hear 35hz and think dang thats low... but its not...

not tooting my horn , but most people have never heard lows like i play, and when i say most, i mean people off the street... audiopiles know what im talking about...

so the normal joe gets in my car, and it fucking mind blown because he cant breath cant see and his body is rippling,, but its not so much of an ear hurt like say 50 hz would be.

and if your going for true lows on a budget, the SSA icon and the FI Q are great subs for that IMO.

i have a set of Zcons now, but i normaly run sundown nightshade V2s with ZV3 spiders, and i get low.... but im tuned at 29 hrtz too in a trunk.

now how low are we talking... most people have no clue what true lows are.... most people hear 35hz and think dang thats low... but its not...

not tooting my horn , but most people have never heard lows like i play, and when i say most, i mean people off the street... audiopiles know what im talking about...

so the normal joe gets in my car, and it pucking mind blown because he cant breath cant see and his body is rippling,, but its not so much of an ear hurt like say 50 hz would be.

and if your going for true lows on a budget, the SSA icon and the FI Q are great subs for that IMO.

i have a set of Zcons now, but i normaly run sundown nightshade V2s with ZV3 spiders, and i get low.... but im tuned at 29 hrtz too in a trunk.that's what I'm shootin for.I'll get the icons if that's what it takes.only $1500 budget tho.will b usin 1500bdcp

so the normal joe gets in my car, and it pucking mind blown because he cant breath cant see and his body is rippling,, but its not so much of an ear hurt like say 50 hz would be.

i have a set of Zcons now, but i normaly run sundown nightshade V2s with ZV3 spiders, and i get low.... but im tuned at 29 hrtz too in a trunk.that's what I'm shootin for.I'll get the icons if that's what it takes.only $1500 budget tho.will b usin 1500bdcp

what all is your 1500 dollar budget to cover? just subs? sub box? subs box amp? stereo tii wiring,.

Subs,box,amp.dc creation qouted me 200 for the box,can get the amp right around 400.

audioque hdc3 12 and a aq 2200 amp wired to 2 ohm in a 35 hz tuned box will get extremely low. Iknow because i have the set up and it is decent equipement for little money.Just dont over do it for the first couple weeks with the gain it may hurt the sub they have really tight spiders at first.

35 hz tuned box will get extremely low

Perhaps for your standards...

I have 2 15" SSA Icons in 7.2 cubic foot net to 32hz and it gets low. I took 2 girls for a ride the other day and gave em a demo. (They aren't audio virgins either, one has a brother with 2 CVR 12s on 1000rms and the others brother has 2 sundown E12s and when the bass dropped they freaked out. It was something redone by decaf. Asked them after what they thought and they said it felt like god was stomping on their face. Made me laugh. But for the price the icons are amazing.

I have 2 15" SSA Icons in 7.2 cubic foot net to 32hz and it gets low. I took 2 girls for a ride the other day and gave em a demo. (They aren't audio virgins either, one has a brother with 2 CVR 12s on 1000rms and the others brother has 2 sundown E12s and when the bass dropped they freaked out. It was something redone by decaf. Asked them after what they thought and they said it felt like god was stomping on their face. Made me laugh. But for the price the icons are amazing.

i'm tuned to 28hz and when my bass drops people run out of buildingstongue.png

Girls love that SSA bass!

:) :) :)

:) :) :)