garychurch84

What are some really good deep hitting 12s?

I'm lookin for some 12s that will get really low.an maybe an amp recommendation some were around 1500rms.with about $1500 budget.maybe less.everyone around here has memphis,jl,re,audiobahn,ma.memphis mostly.wantin somethin diff.

I'm lookin for some 12s that will get really low.an maybe an amp recommendation some were around 1500rms.with about $1500 budget.maybe less.everyone around here has memphis,jl,re,audiobahn,ma.memphis mostly.wantin somethin diff.

Check out the SSA store. Those are some great subs there. Also crescendo has great amps too. I love mine!

well.. when u say DEEP, are you referencing inaudible or just low for music?

Inaudible is implying home theater type subs.

Try a ssa xcon!

There is interesting stuff in the ssa store.thx guys

some Icons or even Xcons on a Crescendo amp sounds like a great mix! just make sure to put them in a PROPERLY designed enclosure and not a pre-fab and you should have something that will get as low as you would ever want.

I looked at the xcons.looks like it would take large amp to push two of those

it doesn't "need" a big amp. it'll leave you room to upgrade in the future when you have your electrical up to par. have you ever heard that song "Mr. Brownstone" by Guns-n-roses? thats the way car audio is. "i use to do a little, but a little wouldn't do it so a little got more and more". you'll always want bigger

Lol I can agree with that.but do the crescendos do their rated power?

Fi Qs, hit lows, great response and flexible to their power. I recommend these as I have a pre-09 and newer motor that perform flawlessly... good luck

Yea,I been lookin at the fi ssds for sometime now.but I don't know much about fi either.

Yea,I been lookin at the fi ssds for sometime now.but I don't know much about fi either.

As I've stated, you REALLY can't go wrong with any of the purchase's you will find either here at SSA or F.i. Just pick one that matches your needs and budget.

if you can fit 15s a memeber on here by the name of austin has 2 Gcon 15s for sale, great sub. wont need tons of power, and yeilds great results, and you can pick them up for a great price!

oh, and some times people say they want 2 12's because thats what they are used to seeing in every ones shit box,

keep in mind, its always fun to run a single sub like a 15 and yeild louder results then people with 2 12's

same idea behind my chicks car, we run a single SSA icon on 500 watts way under powered, but after she runs the lane, every one always ask..whats in there... always shocked.

I'm running 650 RMS to each of my XCONs, and I love them.

I had a 12" ssd and it was awesome, it still is and I've had it for over 5 years now, it hit the lows and sounds great doing it. Now I have 2 12" Xcons and they are just mind-blowing.....I really like them and the lows they produce, any of the suggested subs other members have recommended will be worlds apart from the mainstream subs.

I'm running 1 12" GCON on 500 watts in a sealed box and I am amazed at how clean, clear, and LOW it hits. I can't wait to hear it in a ported enclosure. I'm sure ICONs or XCONs would keep you grinning from ear to ear. SSA=quality!

"This is hand made quality shit we're talkin' here..." :)

Thx everyone for the input.I'm about sold on the ssa's but not 100% on the amp yet.had in nind to get a 1500bdcp its cea-2006 standards.but I know there is somethin just as good or better.that's why I'm here.

who cares? Its for a sub if the distortion or power rating were off by even 20% you wouldn't audibly notice anyways.

As for your CEA comment later that is useless as well. Stupid standard written to shut up uninformed buyers. Just by something reputable and be happy.

I understand what your sayin,but I bought a boss r2400d riot series an I don't think it did anywhere close to rated power.

who cares? Its for a sub if the distortion or power rating were off by even 20% you wouldn't audibly notice anyways.

As for your CEA comment later that is useless as well. Stupid standard written to shut up uninformed buyers. Just by something reputable and be happy.

I understand what your sayin,but I bought a boss r2400d riot series an I don't think it did anywhere close to rated power.

Search the web, the answers to most of the questions your asking are available. A Rockford Fosgate will be more expensive than a Crescendo amp but Id rather have a Rockford Fosgate amp any day over the Crescendo.

A bc2000d crescendo would be more than enough!

The Rockford is nice but pricey. What is your budget for everything? Remember that a nice enclosure will be the most important part of your sub setup.