Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Can you catch my pun

Instantly although most of the escalading wasn't even me.

Guy is just an idiot, and I thought maybe some of it would sink in, guess I'm an idiot too for thinking that haha.

The package of party "supplies" I sent over arrived at the hotel like 30 minutes before me!! Token on beach!!

The package of party "supplies" I sent over arrived at the hotel like 30 minutes before me!! Token on beach!!

Sounds like a fun vacation. :D

I was sweating it. I had sent the box a day early and kept checking the tracking to no avail.

No duct tape around the leg? Haha

Got the evic today, and so far I'm loving it.

Escalade looks nice! I'm sure you'll make it look better though.

I was sweating it. I had sent the box a day early and kept checking the tracking to no avail.

Always a good way to go.

J

The Caddy looks sharp man!!! Speaking of vehicle maintenance, I am just shy of needing an oil change, and when I am there getting the brakes inspected and such. Considering I will be driving to NY and back it's got to be in tip top shape.

J

Always a good way to go.

J

I didnt think flying with herb was a good idea considering I have my 2 daughters with me.

The Caddy looks sharp man!!! Speaking of vehicle maintenance, I am just shy of needing an oil change, and when I am there getting the brakes inspected and such. Considering I will be driving to NY and back it's got to be in tip top shape.

J

You still rocking the Toyota J?

Did Cadillac ever figure out the shitty head bolt design on that aluminum block?

Did Cadillac ever figure out the shitty head bolt design on that aluminum block?

I've never heard of an issue with the LS engines.  You sure you're not thinking of 1980s iron block/aluminum head gasket issues?

Had a date tonight.  Coming home at 1:30 ADT calls me.  So I rush to work, fire department is there.  I go in to reset everything and the dry riser would not reset.  Now I have to wait 1-4 hours for ADT to show up and fix this shit.  I was already ready to pass out on the drive home, now I have this shit to deal with.

Always a good way to go.

J

I didnt think flying with herb was a good idea considering I have my 2 daughters with me.

Agreed!!!!

Had a date tonight.  Coming home at 1:30 ADT calls me.  So I rush to work, fire department is there.  I go in to reset everything and the dry riser would not reset.  Now I have to wait 1-4 hours for ADT to show up and fix this shit.  I was already ready to pass out on the drive home, now I have this shit to deal with.

How was the date?

J

J

You still rocking the Toyota J?

Haven't found anything I want to replace it with yet, so yep!!!

J

This thing hits very nicely. 

20131215_005218_zps05a70ee6.jpg

I've never heard of an issue with the LS engines.  You sure you're not thinking of 1980s iron block/aluminum head gasket issues?

Something to do with the bolts not engaging enough into the block, thus allowing the head to warp. 2000's NorthStar anyways.

Hmm.  I never heard the Northstar issue either, but this is NOTHING close to a Northstar.  The LS engines are arguably one of the greatest engines ever produced.

This thing hits very nicely. 

20131215_005218_zps05a70ee6.jpg

Yummy to my tummy! I would have mine fired up by now other than just got off 14 months probation. :P