Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just for fun here is my buddies old Viper that had a big Novi 2k on it, notice how far down the tq is down low even with the big V10, doesnt make max torque till close to 5k

100_22072.jpg

before_and_after.jpg

Now here is a Whipple dyno graph. The tq curve is just sick

04-05-3Valve-Dyno.jpg

I know a PD can build a fuck load of boost. I don't think anything you would want to build would be out of reach of a higher displacement charger. Different pulies for different boost too.

Centrifugal S/C is the cheapest, that's about all I know. And they use it in the keonisegge thingy. 2 of them, and that fucker is fast.

Turbos have magic in them. There is a little god inside turbochargers that make life better. Bugatti uses 4 I think, don't let some Frenchy bastard beat us. You need 6.

But I agree Turbos rule over both! Well unless you use a compound setup :)

damn.. i need headlights for the new navigator but  its cheaper to go after market ... but im afraid  they will look to ricer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-1999-2000-2001-2002-LINCOLN-NAVIGATOR-HEADLIGHTS-BLACK-/321256359254?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4acc5f0556&vxp=mtr

oh  by the way .. the navi is white, ... and i will be towing my town car with it... and its theme is blackish .. so it may complement it  when in tow

I know a PD can build a fuck load of boost. I don't think anything you would want to build would be out of reach of a higher displacement charger. Different pulies for different boost too.

It is what it is and it is now.

Centrifugal S/C is the cheapest, that's about all I know. And they use it in the keonisegge thingy. 2 of them, and that fucker is fast.

Price is all about the same, within a couple hundred bucks anyways. Turbo really depends on the exhaust $.

Turbos have magic in them. There is a little god inside turbochargers that make life better.

And the diesel guys get a million miles out of theirs sometimes. Can be the cheapest if you fab, I am buying all manifold and connections off the shelf though.

damn.. i need headlights for the new navigator but its cheaper to go after market ... but im afraid they will look to ricer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-1999-2000-2001-2002-LINCOLN-NAVIGATOR-HEADLIGHTS-BLACK-/321256359254?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4acc5f0556&vxp=mtr

On a black truck?

I think it would look ok.

Turbos have magic in them. There is a little god inside turbochargers that make life better. Bugatti uses 4 I think, don't let some Frenchy bastard beat us. You need 6.

There's nothing French about that thing.

I loved my Vortech.  I had 4:10s, so it was easy to put around town quickly, yet stay out of the boost.  That car easily got 30 on the highway, and the 2v is not know for economy, especially given my rich tune and 60 pounders.  That SOB would hit 3K and about 500 later would pin you in your seat and keep pulling like a rocket. 

That is the way the SHO was too Ryan. Only problem with that car though was you better fucking watch once you hit 4k as 8500 came NOW.

Swedish

White truck.... Hmmmmmm... I dunno then.

i also think a bit out of place

i may be able to tie it in with small shit on the outside .. but for the most part I DO NOT WANT TO TRICK THE NAVI OUT

It's a French company. I know VW is the real owner, but those Frenchies are no good.

Freedom fries and freedoms freedomchargers!

Swedish

Koenessigegegegeggegggege(top gear spelling) yes, bugatti, French. Originally at least.

one of the shops i deliver too is a rim shop.. anyhow. they were putting 24s on a 2014 masirati today when i showed up

Swedish
Koenessigegegegeggegggege(top gear spelling) yes, bugatti, French. Originally at least.
I ignored ze Germans, but run a Swede. Been driving it for the past couple days and for being a boring POS it is pretty nice. Seats are fucking great in Volvo's.

As for the boost options, no matter what I win. Just want to win the most for today and tomorrow.

Does CARB so no performance cats then too?

ie, I couldn't add a turbo and new cat setup on the custom exhaust (I know stupid, but as a retrofit if MN copied CA a fucking again)