Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And financing and such is done. Truck comes home tomorrow. Basically mine free for driving it for 3 years. End of lease I keep it. smile.png

Then I get a car. Only question becomes will it be a fun car like a Rossion or a Panamera/similar.

:woot:Prochargers are on sale for another 8 days. $500 off...

Be aware they are noisy beasts. Constantly noisy beasts.

Not really what I want....just cheap and easy.

Same it's pretty straight forward. But personally I'd rather have a turbo. But the turbo kits for my car are 1k more expensive.

Same it's pretty straight forward. But personally I'd rather have a turbo. But the turbo kits for my car are 1k more expensive.
If Turbo's were legal modifications I wouldn't hesitate at all. I just might use this as my toy hauler for years to come so I don't want to be undoing what I've done.

I actually have a centrifugal in the basement as well. Stupid powerdyne though so it isn't worth plumbing in.

Served me well on the SHO, but I know better now than to put it on another daily driver. That thing was so nasty with boost I removed the charger every winter and reinstalled in the spring.

If Turbo's were legal modifications I wouldn't hesitate at all.

Blasphemy

I may swap a new engine with a turbo on mine next year. Too bad it's front drive. Non the less, +300hp on the wheels should be fun.

I first need to finish my wall, then get coilovers as that much power won't go along with stock suspension on +200 000 kilometers.

Father is going to be teaching me to weld tomorrow, then I can start on the wall cage.

Curious to see what sounds where I will need to block on the lac

Can't believe I am buying that ugly turd

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/61379-what-can-i-use-as-a-substitute-for-mlv/

Made a thread, basically, what can I use to gain similar effects to MLV( mass loaded vinyl), to block sound?

I actually have access to a massive pile of 12mm thick vinyl here at my office.  Thicker than normal MLV, it is millions of small chunks, instead of a smooth sheet, but will act the same.  Might try to sell some of it cheap. ;)

Remorse and you don't even have it in hand yet?

Then I get a car. Only question becomes will it be a fun car like a Rossion or a Panamera/similar.

Yes, and hurry up and take over so you can hire me. I keep getting promoted but no $$ to go with it.

If Turbo's were legal modifications I wouldn't hesitate at all. I just might use this as my toy hauler for years to come so I don't want to be undoing what I've done.

Legal???

Remorse and you don't even have it in hand yet?

I'm already sad about whatever I buy next as it won't be a want but a need.

Turbos are not CARB certified and technically due to the fact that they modify your exhaust can be considered an emissions violation depending on the laws where you live.

Superchargers come without exhaust modification, therefore no emission system changes.

Why is a turbo not legal but a charger is?

That was my confusion.

Maggie's are CARB legal

But but but I want a wastegate and a little alumineeeUm peaking through the front grill