Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What are you turbo charging?

A 2010 Escalade. Going to add some forged guts to it and maybe a different block, but not sure on any details yet. Picking up the car next week.

What size engine in the Escalade? Weight to hp ratio has got to suck.

@ Seth.

I have a pen atm that they sell preloaded BHO cartridges for. I do my own extraction's so just need to find loadable cartridge's.

I do my own extraction as well.

What threads? Or what battery are you using?

I am using the Seego Vhit type C atomizer. https://candyvape.com/SEEGO-VHIT-C-VAPORIZER?search=SEEGO&description=true

They also have a type B that looks more like a traditional tank. But in some cases, depending on your battery, you may need to get an adapter.

I have tried blending and using a standard cart, but I didn't like it as much. My first try was in a mini tank I have.

It is the eGo-T joytech. I believe this one. It was given to me.

http://www.joyetech.com/product/eGoT.php

Funny we got on the topic of vaping bc I made the wifey go get me blu this morning as I have been a dick for the last month cold turkeying it. lol

WTF. Why can't I "quote" ppl's post's?

Once again open with Chrome and good to go!!

Speaking of car parts, I finally decided which direction I am going with the '65 Mustang and have started ordering parts after 6 months of research.

Had to decide on the tire/wheel combo, stance and ride I am after.

So far ordered the Bilstein street valved shocks.

http://www.streetortrack.com/Bilstein-4-pack-of-shocks-for-64-66-Mustang-Street-valving-pr-24565.html

shockmustangfrtrearset.jpg

Was stoked they came in black instead of yellow!!

I love the yellow

I love the 5100 series as they are brushed aluminum. Most ppl love the Koni's for the old Stangs but I am partial to the bilsteins. 

I got to work a half day tomorrow and then of the Hawaii!! I can' fucking wait. Will be going from 2 foot of snow to 80 degree water!! 

Only one layover in Phoenix. I made sure I didn't have to go anywhere near LAX. 

I got to work a half day tomorrow and then of the Hawaii!! I can' fucking wait. Will be going from 2 foot of snow to 80 degree water!!

Only one layover in Phoenix. I made sure I didn't have to go anywhere near LAX.

Awesome. Sounds like a good trip.

Should be a sweet trip. I will be taking both daughters which is cool being one is turning 17 this month and getting ready to move away for college.

I have a helicopter tour, yacht cruise, day rafting, and atv tour booked! Should be a great stress breaker. smile.png

Could of took the wifey to Bora Bora without the kiddy's for the same price. lol :P

What are you turbo charging?

A 2010 Escalade. Going to add some forged guts to it and maybe a different block, but not sure on any details yet. Picking up the car next week.
What size engine in the Escalade? Weight to hp ratio has got to suck.
403hp Alum 6.2L

Heck, that thing weighs only 5,550lbs or so.  The shop truck weighs over 6k with 100 less horsepower and it does great towing up to 10klbs.  

The Escalade are strong stock. Our 07 was and it made my Dodge Ram with the 400hp Hemi feel like a slug!

My local dealer has a Blue 09 with 70k on it one owner that I think we are going to pull the trigger on. :)

I forgot the Escalade is a Caddy, I was thinking Chevy. They dont fuck around over in the Cadillac department as is usually the best GM has to offer.

He went to Jared?

He went to Jared!

@ Seth.

I have a pen atm that they sell preloaded BHO cartridges for. I do my own extraction's so just need to find loadable cartridge's.

I do my own extraction as well.

What threads? Or what battery are you using?

I am using the Seego Vhit type C atomizer. https://candyvape.com/SEEGO-VHIT-C-VAPORIZER?search=SEEGO&description=true

They also have a type B that looks more like a traditional tank. But in some cases, depending on your battery, you may need to get an adapter.

I have tried blending and using a standard cart, but I didn't like it as much. My first try was in a mini tank I have.

It is the eGo-T joytech. I believe this one. It was given to me.

http://www.joyetech.com/product/eGoT.php

Funny we got on the topic of vaping bc I made the wifey go get me blu this morning as I have been a dick for the last month cold turkeying it. lol

Dude, I did the Blu thing and it was worthless. The batteries last about 30 minutes, the carts do not last long at all and are terribly weak. I was about to give up until I was turned on to the Halo G6. Totally different situation. I haven't smoked since. A good e-cig is a tremendous help.

The Joytech is a solid ego. It will accept the bulb I linked. You already have a good battery, so get a tank. Since you have friends with a vape shop have them turn you on to a good tank (amazing tanks can be had for $20-30, decent ego tanks will go for as low as $5). Try looking at a bottom coil clearomizer. They are easy to use, easy to fill, and easy to maintain. Get some juices and fill up your own tanks.

Yeah, and they all buy Escalades.  ninja.gif

Kiss begins with K

And you don't watch TV...

Kiss begins with K

And you don't watch TV...

He only watches when he wants new pick up lines. ;)