Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Kiss begins with K

And you don't watch TV...
KFAN, sports radio. I listen to it ALL the time. Tons of diamond commercials on it. Hal perhaps.

Pretty sure it's Kay though

And Kay and jarad is owned by the same company.

Anyone need a job? Willing to work 36 hrs straight?

Haha local only?

Haha local only?

My question exactly.

J

It's currently 22 here, can believe you are complaining about 70, I would love that shit all year round.

Not complaining at all. I'm saying at 5am i am enjoying it being 70. The highs have been in the upper 80's.

So much of me misses the snow, but then I go outside at 5am and its 70 and suddenly i don't miss it so much.J

I like hot or cold better than 70
It's just nice enough for the women to show a little more skin, and yet comfortable enough with the humidity to not be sweating like a whore in church in work clothes. Also means the ac isn't needing to be on in the house much if at all.J
Dude, you are in Florida. At 65 they wear fur coats. There is no skin at 70 unless you are where visitors from the North are at.

I'm near Tampa. Ample snow birds and trust fund kids. On my way to pick up a friend today I passed at least 20 girls all in bikini tops or sports bras and tiny shorts.

J

Should be a sweet trip. I will be taking both daughters which is cool being one is turning 17 this month and getting ready to move away for college.

I have a helicopter tour, yacht cruise, day rafting, and atv tour booked! Should be a great stress breaker. :)

Almost finalized ex-wife is out there, as is a few friends.

I need to plan a trip to come get my other sleeve done sometime in the next few months. Where is she going off to school at?

J

Sure, 60$ an hour get me the job?  :P

Sounds like a normal week to me, tongue.png

Not a week, just a shift.

You got my tongue.png then

Looks like I may trading in the SRX and my V. If all goes well the new vehicles will be a 09 Escalade and a 2012 F250 King Ranch. I need another diesel. Already put 6K miles on my car in a few months :/

Jesus kid. You change cars like most change underwear.

Next time try turning them inside out so they are fresh. biggrin.png

Looks like I may trading in the SRX and my V. If all goes well the new vehicles will be a 09 Escalade and a 2012 F250 King Ranch. I need another diesel. Already put 6K miles on my car in a few months :/

How is actually driving a vehicle a problem, and why do you need a diesel?  

Doing what?  

Inspecting the loading operations if bulk cargo vessels.

holy shit.

How is actually driving a vehicle a problem, and why do you need a diesel?  

I own a moving company with 3 locations and I also do all my own bids. I drive alot. I do have a couple shop vehicles and my dually. But when I drove my other big diesel daily if I was on one side of town and a truck got stuck or I needed to haul or pick up a trailer I could go straight to them, pull a 26k lb truck out of yard or go snatch my trailers up without having to go back to my office all while sitting in luxury :)   When I bought the Dodge I thought I could get by with a half ton, then I said well shit if Im gonna drive a gas half ton might as well drive a car daily. Now Im in something that IS awesome as a daily, "for a Doctor or Dentist" not really for a Moving company owner that always gets down and dirty and may have to do what ever at any given moment. 

Just alot of thinking going on. The Escalade deal is a no brainer for my wife. She Loves them. Her favorite color, one owner, under warranty and a good deal works. Also gets me out of a 800 per month lease

nice upgrade for srx to escalade but why change out the V?

never mind just read above