Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Have a headache

3rd migraine in a row along with sinuses killin me. I hope you get better.

Have a headache

Get a boner, it releases pressure in the head.

I'm definitely going to try that next headache.

eeimg_4964_f_by_urielreyes-d78utwn.png

That's a god damn thing of beauty. Probably end up in jail though. Red heads. I married one.

Sinus infection here, first time my nose has hurt like this. Going around work to.

I get a call from the amish that the wife's dry sink is done. Go pick it up and the top has damage impressions in it and the top part is painted black rather than stained. I look at the bill of order and point to what they wrote and he looked at me dumb founded. WTF I went there and ordered what my wife wanted in December and they fucked that up.

Awaiting a return call from them.

Croup here, sick for the first time in nearly 7 years.  jon.gif

I get a call from the amish that the wife's dry sink is done. Go pick it up and the top has damage impressions in it and the top part is painted black rather than stained. I look at the bill of order and point to what they wrote and he looked at me dumb founded. WTF I went there and ordered what my wife wanted in December and they fucked that up.

Be careful those shady Amish will send the Mafia on you.

Yea, too bad that shit is all make believe.

Junior just called me and is making things as I ordered. I might have a little pull in the amish community because I know a lot of elders and have helped them on the farms when help was needed.

Croup here, sick for the first time in nearly 7 years.  jon.gif

BOOOOO!

Or like I tell my mechanics, "Suck it up buttercup"'

The other night they used that on me as I got twisted up drilling a 6" hole in the back aluminum back plate to access a bearing.

Or in this case, hock it up.  I have to spit out these bloody flem rocks so I can breathe with out sounding like Vader.

Or in this case, hock it up.  I have to spit out these bloody flem rocks so I can breathe with out sounding like Vader.

Fun!

At least Vader is cool.

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

mE9lFeV.gif

These are fun rides.

Yea, too bad that shit is all make believe.

Junior just called me and is making things as I ordered. I might have a little pull in the amish community because I know a lot of elders and have helped them on the farms when help was needed.

They always treated people well in my experience. You just had to be patient and show them respect.

J

My best buddy turns 8 years old today and I promised him a fun day out at an Orioles game. Time to start planning.