Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bought the wifey new tyres for the Xterra. The BFG K/O's of course. They redesigned the shoulder on them and added alittle sidewall tread. 

tire-all-terrain-t-a-ko2-hero.png

They still have great highway manors, with plenty of leading edges and sipping. The plus side is they look more aggressive like the mudders at first glance.

They still have great highway manors, with plenty of leading edges and sipping. The plus side is they look more aggressive like the mudders at first glance.

And they wear like a great pair of leather shoes, to boot.

Need to get a set of tires for the Elantra, now that I think about it. The ones on it currently are like the lowest reviewed ones ever, :lol:.

you ares all going to go to hell for what you say. I don't believe in anything more than this you will never understand the white rabbit, EXPECT US...

you are all next

you are all next

Okay

The end is nigh! you will all burn, especially the blacks and Mexicans!

Awesome. Just started passing a kidney stone. Gonna be a long night. Thank God for dilauded.

Hope everything comes out alright for you.

Heh... sic.

Nice Down Jesus Smoking avatar. btw

Good man. I didn't figure anyone would figure that out.

you ares all going to go to hell for what you say. I don't believe in anything more than this you will never understand the white rabbit, EXPECT US...

You ARES going to hell if you don't learn proper English... and if you don't stop the bath salt usage.

goyou.gif  aw-.gif

I'm still lost on the avatar...

The band, Down. Lead singer is Phil Anselmo from Pantera, he is backed up by members of Pantera and Crowbar. The "smoking Jesus" is from their first LP NOLA. Phil is from New Orleans Louisiana... hence NOLA.

Look for the songs- Eyes of the South, Lifer, and Stone the Crow. My favorite off the NOLA album, and likely the best of all their stuff IMO.

It's actrually fucked up. If you watch the Stone the Crow video you can tell it was when Phil was struggling with addiction. Dude must weigh all of #150. He is a big dude, easily my size (6'1 230#) so to be that small is an issue.