Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am going to spend a hour everyday for the next month to brain storm ideas for a patented invention..I want something that will be a necessity of life.I am sure I will come up with something over the next year or so.I will be sharing my ideas from time to time to some extent without preaching the protection of my project.Maybe one day you guys will have one of my products yourself. smile.png

Thanks,

Michael

You don't even need to patent, make some real big anal beads and I'll buy ten.

Uhhh...

I am going to spend a hour everyday for the next month to brain storm ideas for a patented invention..I want something that will be a necessity of life.I am sure I will come up with something over the next year or so.I will be sharing my ideas from time to time to some extent without preaching the protection of my project.Maybe one day you guys will have one of my products yourself. :)

Thanks,

Michael

You don't even need to patent, make some real big anal beads and I'll buy ten.

Uhhh...
Please tell me you was not wanting 10 as well bro?

Obviously, the question is open to everyone else but Sean is the hops grand master chef.

In that case, wrap that shit up in tin foil and microwave for 20 minutes. Can't go wrong, 10/10.

Pork taste good. a little under cooked because my microwave didn't make it the whole 20 minutes. Guess that means I just need some a little more heavy duty one.

*Hi-five* :D

Half of what I say is sarcastic and I think only half of that is ever read as being sarcastic.

On a serious note: I fell yesterday climbing and instinctively put my arms forward to catch myself from face planting, my elbows now feel like they're going to EXPLODE.

On a serious note: I fell yesterday climbing and instinctively put my arms forward to catch myself from face planting, my elbows now feel like they're going to EXPLODE.

EXPLODE like your anus when you jerk them HUGE anal beads out you was wanting?

Half of what I say is sarcastic and I think only half of that is ever read as being sarcastic.

I catch it all

Yeah we're on the same page.

Not if you guys have changed your default settings for number of posts per page.

When I butcher pigs I turn the pork loin into filler for my sausage. I also add the bacon though. Most of the animal gets ground. Good sausage here is god awful expensive and making your own is so much better anyways. One of the few classic MN meals I love to chow down on too. Some homemade pork sausage is the bomb. Like the fact I get to pet the animal before I eat it too.

I also need an industrial size smoker.

Another reason why it will be nice to move back near home. The FIL has a "smoke house" that they do all their meat processing in, including a good size grinder and the stuff to make sausage.

It's always good but surprises me. We make dried deer/pork sausage and normally it's just make sausage and hang it in the smoke house with a small fire to smoke it and then leave it hanging for a few days in the cold. Seems crazy to me that's all that is needed. To me it is like beef jerky on steroids.

huh2.gif

When I butcher pigs I turn the pork loin into filler for my sausage. I also add the bacon though. Most of the animal gets ground. Good sausage here is god awful expensive and making your own is so much better anyways. One of the few classic MN meals I love to chow down on too. Some homemade pork sausage is the bomb. Like the fact I get to pet the animal before I eat it too.

Another reason why it will be nice to move back near home. The FIL has a "smoke house" that they do all their meat processing in, including a good size grinder and the stuff to make sausage.

It's always good but surprises me. We make dried deer/pork sausage and normally it's just make sausage and hang it in the smoke house with a small fire to smoke it and then leave it hanging for a few days in the cold. Seems crazy to me that's all that is needed. To me it is like beef jerky on steroids.

I want some.

I assume you are using ground meat.  How do you hold it together?

I am looking at different options on a new work out bench/gym..I noticed that my big tits are starting to sag a wee bit,and I think next month I am going to have a bit more time for myself smile.png So thinking of getting back in the workout scene and better myself.And any opinion's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

I want some.

Casings

I want some.

Huge anal beads?

Or was you talking about sausage? I know you like the sausage.

I am currently at the moment working on a contract with a wholesale golf ball distributor..Hang in there champ will not be much longer wink.png

I want some.

Casings

I assume small diameter ones?

I want some.

Casings

I assume small diameter ones?

Yes, for my size I have no idea what happened at 6' 270lb again. I have a huge chest and thighs,thighs are 30" and solid for the most part can provide proof "just request pic's" I have been raising hell with my local Wal-Mart for like 3 years now over the mountain they do not carry Wrangler's that I can wear comfortably.Always tight in the legs and if I bend over usually I will have about 10" of ass crack showing because they are lose in the waist.Penis diameter is not what you would expect from a bigger guy.

I am looking at different options on a new work out bench/gym..I noticed that my big tits are starting to sag a wee bit,and I think next month I am going to have a bit more time for myself smile.png So thinking of getting back in the workout scene and better myself.And any opinion's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Buy a farm. That's a workout.

Thanks,

Michael

Buy a farm. That's a workout.

Naw that won't work..The hard work will be sub-contracted out I already have to much for myself ATM.

Jamming to this ATM...

biggrin.png