Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

841259_10151470570510070_1303357228_o.jpg

Saw this in a parking lot... It's not intentionally lowered like that.. Looks like the springs are 100% bottomed out.. Do people really not notice this kinda stuff?

It's got an air suspension. This is common on aged Lincolns and people don't want to spend the money to repair it. You can find coil systems for the for about $400, but with a car like that, it's not worth much more than the coil system, so many just don't bother.

Like the damn rear air suspension on my Cadillac.... New rear air shocks, new compressor, and bam, blown HG.

And reading ahead > me.

It can stop snowing any time now.

That's disgusting!

That's disgusting!
highly agree

I've never actually ate at the yellow M

Edited by The enD

That's disgusting!

Indeed, my good man.

White castle or GTFO

I'm the fuck out.

No White Castles around here. Been meaning to try Five Guys. Not cheap but I've heard you get a lot.

For fast food, or food made on the fly, Five Guys has some amazing burgers. Their fries are either love or hate. If you like crunchy fries, you'll be disappointed. Take heed if you order fries there... a large order is easily enough for three people. They fill almost the entire bag with fries.

Damn. I'm a fatty and I want five guys now.

White castle or GTFO

I'm the fuck out.

Chicken rings are amazing.

Some of the best drunk food ever.

My favorite drunk food is carbonara.

I don't know why I love it so much...... when I am drunk though I will make myself a big pot of carbonara amd pig the fuck out.

I prefer pussy when drunk.

^^^^^^^hell yeah Tirefryer

Edited by ChILL

White castle or GTFO
I'm the fuck out.

Agreed.

No White Castles around here. Been meaning to try Five Guys. Not cheap but I've heard you get a lot.

My first visit to Five Guys was very disappointing. My second visit (2 or 3 years later) changed my mind. It is not bad at all for "fast food". For my wife, my youngest son, and I we usually spend about $35.

For fast food, or food made on the fly, Five Guys has some amazing burgers. Their fries are either love or hate. If you like crunchy fries, you'll be disappointed. Take heed if you order fries there... a large order is easily enough for three people. They fill almost the entire bag with fries. Damn. I'm a fatty and I want five guys now.

A small order is enough for 3 people. I took 2 of my kids (both boys who can eat) and my wife. We got a large cajun fry and a regular large fry. We at less then half of all the fries.

I prefer In-N-Out, but there are none on the east coast, so we will deal with 5 guys. In-N-Out fries fucking kick ass.