Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean, you happen to be in LA next week?

fuck it, I'll send you a free pair just so you'll try them tongue.png

I'd rather not buy from a company who rebadges other's work.

what do you mean?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that AQ/Soundqubed doesn't design their stuff, just like crescendo, skar, etc.

And with the resources behind Denon, Klipsch, Sennheiser, etc I honestly can't imagine the AQ being better.

I hope I'm not coming across too much as a dick as I did ask for suggestions LOL, but I'm just skeptical of AQ, and the alike.

no, AQ/Soundqubed works with DD (His sons company) to design the subwoofers and amps. you are correct about most of the other stuff though. the earbuds however are not produced by anybody else that I could find. they seem to be specific to AQ/Soundqubed

for $25 you really have to try them. they get low without sacrificing the highs.

no, AQ/Soundqubed works with DD (His sons company) to design the subwoofers and amps. you are correct about most of the other stuff though. the earbuds however are not produced by anybody else that I could find. they seem to be specific to AQ/Soundqubed

First thing they say in description: "TONS OF BASS!!!"

ROFL.

Well.. based on something happening on CACO.. Paypal may no longer be suggested as a means of use for those using it to sell your used equipment.. 

Paypal is about to execute something fraudulent and when they do, many of us have ordered the OP to sue them by means of contacting the DA or AG, news, etc.. 

I'm too tired to talk about it right this second but Paypal is about to lose my vote for continued business in the Used market side of things.  They are clearly opening themselves up for a lawsuit.

Well.. based on something happening on CACO.. Paypal may no longer be suggested as a means of use for those using it to sell your used equipment.. 

Paypal is about to execute something fraudulent and when they do, many of us have ordered the OP to sue them by means of contacting the DA or AG, news, etc.. 

I'm too tired to talk about it right this second but Paypal is about to lose my vote for continued business in the Used market side of things.  They are clearly opening themselves up for a lawsuit.

That's terrible they're doing that. I mean I just can't believe it.

That's terrible they're doing that. I mean I just can't believe it.

Are you just messin with me?  lol, or u know what's really goin on?

I'll try and explain before i pass out..

Seller sold 2 10s to a guy.. 

Guy receives one.. goes to facility to sign for the other..

Tells paypal his 2nd one was empty.. Paypal told him to ship other sub back, they will pull money from seller for BOTH subs and that's it.. 

HOW DO YOU SIGN FOR A BOX AT THE FACILITY THAT WEIGHS ~60LBS AND IT BE EMPTY??

Someone is lying..  POS.. 

So the seller shows proof to paypal the Shipping receipts of 2 ~60lbs shipments but Paypal is REFUSING proof.. 

Because their TOS basically sides with the receiver under all circumstances.. 

SUE THEM SUE THEM SUE THEM.

As soon as paypal pulls seller's money out.. it's DA time, AG time.. district attorney\attorney general... 

If paypal wants to play the money game, they should be sued.

At the very least, they should let the carrier investigate.. but no.. 

Yeah I was just fucking with you. Nothing will come of it though.

Stefan- they have the low extension when needed, but it does not affect the rest of the spectrum. like I said, I will pay for the earbuds myself just so you'll try them

I thought u were, lol.. 

I'm not anticipating the reimbursement... i want it to be hell messing with the DA or whoever to screw with paypal.. 

I do know the OP in the thread.. but this could happen to any of us and that isn't right.

There has to be some sort of repercussion on the mediary side(paypal in this case) for wrongfully mediating the dispute. 

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to be stubborn and continue looking. :D

your really missing out though

I thought u were, lol.. 

I'm not anticipating the reimbursement... i want it to be hell messing with the DA or whoever to screw with paypal.. 

I do know the OP in the thread.. but this could happen to any of us and that isn't right.

There has to be some sort of repercussion on the mediary side(paypal in this case) for wrongfully mediating the dispute. 

No one in the legal system is going to do anything about it--don't be so naive.

Cheep but good earbuds? Etomics. At least they have been my go to recommendation for years.

All the others I have used that didn't suck were so far out of your pricepoint it's stupid.

Cheep but good earbuds? Etomics. At least they have been my go to recommendation for years.

All the others I have used that didn't suck were so far out of your pricepoint it's stupid.

Like these? http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Isolating-In-Ear-Earphones/dp/B003S3RFIQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375332287&sr=8-1&keywords=etymotics+headphones

Fuckers look like they go deep. I'll look into them. Ever tried any Shures?

alright, I will send somebody $25 if and only if they purchase a pair of the soundqubed headphones and give their honest review and opinion of them for this forum.

Yeah... As for sure, I wouldn't spend less than 100 to get anything close to as good as the etomics. At least that is how good they used to be.

alright, I will send somebody $25 if and only if they purchase a pair of the soundqubed headphones and give their honest review and opinion of them for this forum.

Are they rated on headfi?

Throw up a link to their graph and I might take you up on it.

My in ears are $300+ monitors, third pair in the 200-400 range.