R3dt34rz

Anyone getting Dec. orders yet?

Well I'll probably be selling it right away. I'm buying my truck today or tomorrow and it wont be going in there. So I'm not really in a rush anymore.

Well I'll probably be selling it right away. I'm buying my truck today or tomorrow and it wont be going in there. So I'm not really in a rush anymore.

Fit it in the truck man.

Fit it in the truck man.

Nope. Not sacrificing any part of the truck. Only going to put something under the seats.

Fit it in the truck man.

Nope. Not sacrificing any part of the truck. Only going to put something under the seats.

Sounds like 4 Sundown SA8s to me man.

Some sexy subs right here boys!

2013-03-08101108_zps68e5e593.jpg

Looking good.

And of course my right hand man. You are never too young to rep some SSA swag!!

2013-03-08121008_zps6e8cde69.jpg

And of course we have to inspect anything that is shipped............  coolugh.gif

2013-03-08121352_zps919869d3.jpgNotice the drool on my brand new xcon :(     worth it!

Edited by AXEHAMMER

Very cute.

Sub weighs more than him!

lol yes, subs have 20 pounds on him. He is 16 months and weighed right at 25 pounds last checkup, but is almost 3 feet tall!

Man, I still haven't gotten my Xcon yet. Looking good Axe, post up once you get them in. Cute kid btw.

The situation with my order sucks.

Edited by R3dt34rz

I hate to hear that man. yes i will def post a pic or three and maybe a video

I hate to hear that man. yes i will def post a pic or three and maybe a video

Sweet, looking forward to your review bro. I heard the XCons sound awesome while getting loud, just wondering how they compare to Zcons.

You will have to tell us how they compare to zcons. you lucky dog ;)

I'll try an make a video this weekend since there really isn't many Xcon videos

2 Xcon 15's Crescendo bc3500

You need to look harder there are a bunch of xcon videos.

You need to look harder there are a bunch of xcon videos.

ok ya i guess i mean of 2 15's an the angles or quality are all shitty an it's like sweet video..not ..an there's like 2 decent ones i've seen the rest you can't even tell what's going on as far as what i've seen an i've searched a lot lol

Edited by fred57

Is there any danger in laying subs face down like that? I was always to scared of hurting them

Is there any danger in laying subs face down like that? I was always to scared of hurting them

As long as there is nothing that will damage the surround, and you set it down gently nothing bad will happen.

How are those subs performing for you Axe?

I just put my second 12 in on only 1300 rms for the pair and I am thrilled with the performance!

I just put my second 12 in on only 1300 rms for the pair and I am thrilled with the performance!

Sounds beast mode, still waiting on my Xcon man. I can tell you that those Zcons I'm using slam on 4K strapped. The bass is intense in there. Going to exchange head units , and also install a MLA module to get little higher voltage.

Sounds beast mode, still waiting on my Xcon man. I can tell you that those Zcons I'm using slam on 4K strapped. The bass is intense in there. Going to exchange head units , and also install a MLA module to get little higher voltage.

On that power the XCON's should sound awesome!

On 650 a piece they are pretty brutal in my trunk car so I can only imagine what yours will sound like on that much power in your vehicle.