R3dt34rz

Anyone getting Dec. orders yet?

Sorry to hear you are still waiting tearz, maybe it would have worked better if you got mine and I had to wait so I wouldn't have broke one :(

But have faith that Aaron is doing all he physically can to get you taken care of.

Bump.......as I'm still waiting on this freaking order to make some progress.

Edited by R3dt34rz

Bump.......as I'm still waiting on this freaking order to make some progress.

Please see PM.  It is making progress.  Being built a second time, right now.

Oh shit, SSA making some progress. My order shipped..............Say it ain't so. 4 months later.......BURR!! BURR!! BURR!!

Oh shit, SSA making some progress. My order shipped..............Say it ain't so. 4 months later.......BURR!! BURR!! BURR!!

4 months!? Dafuq

4 months!? Dafuq

Yeah I know

4 months!? Dafuq

Some mistakes made at the factory, pulled my hair out on this order and one other daily trying to get it straight.  Some reason, a couple orders got out of order, then when they were caught up, were shipped out either on wrong labels or to the wrong place.  So we lost some money and some people got some free subs, but the issue has been corrected and the guys at the build house have assured me this won't happen again.  The moment they are able to do a build run, we will push towards a small standing inventory again.

4 months!? Dafuq
Some mistakes made at the factory, pulled my hair out on this order and one other daily trying to get it straight.  Some reason, a couple orders got out of order, then when they were caught up, were shipped out either on wrong labels or to the wrong place.  So we lost some money and some people got some free subs, but the issue has been corrected and the guys at the build house have assured me this won't happen again.  The moment they are able to do a build run, we will push towards a small standing inventory again.

:fing34:

Please include re cones in that push gayhaaay1.gif

I ordered a Zcon and have received a tracking number but when I check tracking it just tells me it was created but has not arrived to a ups deilivery site. Is this normal with a purchase from SSA?

I just got excited since when I ordered it said 21 days + for delivery. Can I get this cleared up?

Super pumped first SSA sub purchase.

I ordered a Zcon and have received a tracking number but when I check tracking it just tells me it was created but has not arrived to a ups deilivery site. Is this normal with a purchase from SSA?

I just got excited since when I ordered it said 21 days + for delivery. Can I get this cleared up?

it will say that for a while. I would just hope for 2 months forreal

Edited by frogcase2002

Well from February it has been 2 months for me, but Nick and Scott are getting things back to normal lead times.

Every order is assigned a tracking number as soon as it is processed.  As soon as your order is on the UPS truck, we will update your order status. :)

Thanks Aaron can't wait

Thanks for picking SSA. :)

My sub has finally arrived.

after how long?

After 4 months and 23 days.........Yay!!

really hope mine is no where near that long

Really hope mine is no where near that long

My sub has finally arrived.

after how long?
After 4 months and 23 days.........Yay!!
Edited by Ceez9090