Sign in to follow this  
frogcase2002

wtb 2 12" zcons

Looking for 2 zcon 12s. Let me know whos got some

Did you say you have an 15 and 18 zcon. You can change them into 12s. Just need to buy the basket and a recone for 12s. Just to let you know

Yea I know. I just don't wanna wait a couple months

Did you say you have an 15 and 18 zcon. You can change them into 12s. Just need to buy the basket and a recone for 12s. Just to let you know

Ill buy yours :)

Zcon motors anyone? Or zcon 12s

Zcon motors anyone? Or zcon 12s

Nobody has any zcons for sale?

what about the guy that has "WTT zcon 12's" i mean..cash is a currency.

what about the guy that has "WTT zcon 12's" i mean..cash is a currency.

Been trying to. And there is another guy on caraudio but wont ship it

yes i do.. but im going to pull them out this week.. and see if i can sell them localy.. if not then maybe we can work somthing out... i know w140 wanted one.. but if we can make a deal for both im sure he would understand

yes i do.. but im going to pull them out this week.. and see if i can sell them localy.. if not then maybe we can work somthing out... i know w140 wanted one.. but if we can make a deal for both im sure he would understand

Well ill get one when your ready to sell. . .really just need one now anyway. Got another one at the house. .... pm me or something with a price

Shipping is my big deal. If you where local it would make it happen maybe sorry again

Shipping is my big deal. If you where local it would make it happen maybe sorry again

Just about 7 hours away lol

Id meet half way with my zcon motor and 15" basket and cash . Can add a 12" solo x also depending how much cash i would have to add . . . . for your 12s :)/>

Edited by frogcase2002

Pm me about motor.

Sign in to follow this