Sign in to follow this  
CBFryman

everything is fixed dont worry.

wasnt even a matter of warranty. it was a matter of he probebly didnt like my tone of voice and didnt feel like dealing with the issue. RE and Ascendnat are the two companies i would say have the best phone CS as fatr as companies ive delt with. I could be hot as a cow who had just been branded calling up RE and even if i had bought the product second hand from an unauthorized dealer after it would have gone out of warranty anyway and i burnt the coils and was blameing them they would still offer a way to resolve the issue. not "yeah, that person isnt an authorized dealer, so i cant do anything for you"

im not saying USamps doesnt ever have good CS. im saying my experence was despicable and uncalled for the first go'round when i posted this topic. It wasnt my first intention to even contact Jeremy as it wasnt his fault and i already felt like he had done enough holding the amp for me in the first place. He did what a great seller would do and went out of his way to get it resolved for me, with that i thank him.

My dad owns a business dealing with comptuer sales and service along with networking, provided you are a business or government funded oranization. Even if a caller is stupid enough to skip that whole part of our add in the yellow pages which is in big blue print, call us anyway, and wants us to come out to a privet residence we will STILL help them out by giving them a reference to a business which does decent work in the same feild, only for homes.

IF they have a question we will gladly answear it, even if they are a privet residence or a business who is not a customer and even if they are so pissed they just smashed the front of their screen in and broke the vacume tubes. We had a Secretary for 3 weeks, after 3 weeks of doing a piss poor job she was let go.

Now, the issue has been resloved, i have nothing more to add to this thread and im sure no one else does either. It should be closed/left to die simply so someone who happens uppon it while pondeirng USamps CS will see my experence.

Edited by CBFryman

im not going to say customer service is spot on or anything other than what i said in the first place. Had their service been spot on i wouldnt have been blown off. Resloved, yes, but only after having to go back through Jeremy, which never should have happened inthe first place.

the guy even told me.... it was sold online, and so i dont HAVE to honor the warranty. i honestly think you SHOULD have come to me about it first.... privately, and try to fix this behind the scenes. now if you still couldnt get this fixed, then you can post up a complaint.

I was joking, so screw you. :)

<dont look at me like i was defending, it wasnt till just recent that i could even understand the guy answering the phone. ;) >

Edited by Renegadesrun

on a final note.....

its locked :)

change the top to Jeremy gives good customer service!!