I'm looking to purchase 18 batteries for a build. Kinetik offered me an awesome deal that's hard to pass up.

My problem is that I have heard bad things about these batteries. Do you guys think if I properly maintain them I would get better results from them vs the guys that had issues?

I'd give Scotty a call first and see what kinda deal he can give

I've thought about it. Nathan offered me an unpleasant offer last year. Lol. I guess any discount is better than nothing.

I wouldn't no matter what kind of deal, that's a lot of batts to replace if you do have issues.

Call Kinetik's tech support # during the day and talk to Dave. I haven't talked to him in a few months but I've known him for close to 10 years now and he'll talk to you honestly and objectively/empirically, no bullshit or sales pitches.....that's just type of guy he is. He can tell you what people have done wrong to the batteries people have had issues with and how to avoid those same issues. I also know he's done a lot of testing of various batteries though I'm not sure how much of that info he's willing to discuss while on the clock with Kinetik since he's not going to intentionally bash a competitor, but if you ask him some performance related questions he might be willing to share with you some of his findings.

Call Kinetik's tech support # during the day and talk to Dave. I haven't talked to him in a few months but I've known him for close to 10 years now and he'll talk to you honestly and objectively/empirically, no bullshit or sales pitches.....that's just type of guy he is. He can tell you what people have done wrong to the batteries people have had issues with and how to avoid those same issues. I also know he's done a lot of testing of various batteries though I'm not sure how much of that info he's willing to discuss while on the clock with Kinetik since he's not going to intentionally bash a competitor, but if you ask him some performance related questions he might be willing to share with you some of his findings.

Good to know.