Sign in to follow this  
R3dt34rz

Having a little fun with Zcons in Japan

I thought that you were waiting on XCONs? I could be mixing up two different builds though. Looks awesome!

I'm waiting on Xcons but borrowed the pair of Zcons that my friend has for her build. She isn't sure when she would be done with her enclosure and asked me to test drive them.

I'm waiting on Xcons but borrowed the pair of Zcons that my friend has for her build. She isn't sure when she would be done with her enclosure and asked me to test drive them.

Very cool, I like the idea of a girl with ZCONs! I'm sure that there aren't many out there. How do you like them?

great flex in that little car.  posted your vid to our facebook page.

Glad you are enjoying the ZCONs.

great flex in that little car.  posted your vid to our facebook page.

Glad you are enjoying the ZCONs.

Yea I like them, I'm just hoping they dont ruin it for me with the Xcons coming. I think I will be happy with either though.

A GIRL with zcons in JAPAN!! haha nice man!! I like the build and no worries with the xcons! You will still be happy for sure. Maybe though, it will convince you to step up to something EVIL!!

A GIRL with zcons in JAPAN!! haha nice man!! I like the build and no worries with the xcons! You will still be happy for sure. Maybe though, it will convince you to step up to something EVIL!!

Bro I was thinking about those, what was the shipping weight on yours? If it is under 72lbs they can go military posta,l anything over and I'm looking at $400 or so shipped to Japan.

Bro I was thinking about those, what was the shipping weight on yours? If it is under 72lbs they can go military posta,l anything over and I'm looking at $400 or so shipped to Japan.

I am 99% sure that they are less than 72lbs.

Im jealous of your flex thats sick!

Whats the sound/car audio laws in japan anyways?

Im gonna guess from the posts here that you're military,

do the MP's hate on loud music?

Nice ride!

lol @ excitement over a girl with subs

someone needs 2 tell fat ugly girls all they need is a loud system

2 have a forum of guys who want 2 hang out

Not really many rules regarding audio out here. Base law is same as the USA though. No longer military but a former Marine working with the Gov. On 3 huge contracts. Outside of that I'm Sales and Service Manager for John Deere/JLG Asia.