iamamp3pimp

sbn build underway 16 zcon 15s astro with 22k on tap to start with....

guess who heard this already......(nan na nan nan)

Louder than justins 4 18 evils?

Do you know how many decibelz its doing im curious?

Well, idk. It was extremely low, I will say that. On the meter, 6 ft away, he was doing a 130.x but at like, 25hz. Its not sealed from the rear, so, just imagine, a astro van, with a wall, but feeling all this pressure coming from the sides of the wall. Plus, no power. rumor is to be 16bc5500s and 40batts when its all said and done. His goal is to take down Steve Mick.

So your saying my truck was 5db louder 6ft away with only 3 subs and half his power? And he wants to be louder than Mick? LOL Thats 12db he has to make up for.  Sounds to me like Justins Blazer with the Evils would shit all over this build. Not hating on it..... just saying  

Zach has plenty of experience, not to mention numerous Bass Boxing records/titles. ;)

bump.......?

Well, idk. It was extremely low, I will say that. On the meter, 6 ft away, he was doing a 130.x but at like, 25hz. Its not sealed from the rear, so, just imagine, a astro van, with a wall, but feeling all this pressure coming from the sides of the wall. Plus, no power. rumor is to be 16bc5500s and 40batts when its all said and done. His goal is to take down Steve Mick.
So your saying my truck was 5db louder 6ft away with only 3 subs and half his power? And he wants to be louder than Mick? LOL Thats 12db he has to make up for. Sounds to me like Justins Blazer with the Evils would shit all over this build. Not hating on it..... just saying
Lol. You must have missed the part where he said the pnp score was on 25hz. Doing 130+ at ( it was actually 27 hz) is absolutely insane! He just got some 16v batteries and there should be more updates soon. Ill text him now and see if he has pics. Edited by jlm1216

87292CE7-7CC8-49C8-9F95-36551CB07175_zps

CCD472AC-B509-4342-9935-12DB494E6485_zps

He picked up 28 xp1000's. so there are still more to go in.

So your saying my truck was 5db louder 6ft away with only 3 subs and half his power? And he wants to be louder than Mick? LOL Thats 12db he has to make up for. Sounds to me like Justins Blazer with the Evils would shit all over this build. Not hating on it..... just saying
Lol. You must have missed the part where he said the pnp score was on 25hz. Doing 130+ at ( it was actually 27 hz) is absolutely insane! He just got some 16v batteries and there should be more updates soon. Ill text him now and see if he has pics.

Yeah, 130db+ at 6 ft away at 27hz LOL

Lol. You must have missed the part where he said the pnp score was on 25hz. Doing 130+ at ( it was actually 27 hz) is absolutely insane! He just got some 16v batteries and there should be more updates soon. Ill text him now and see if he has pics.

:P. some people just do not understand the difference in frequency my friend lol. 155 at 50 hz is ok, but a 55 under 30hz is nuts.

:P. some people just do not understand the difference in frequency my friend lol. 155 at 50 hz is ok, but a 55 under 30hz is nuts.

In all fairness. It was the first time I ever even got in the van. Since it was built. On two 5500s on 16-15s and open from front to back.. but I am sure your sounds great for three subs..

So your saying my truck was 5db louder 6ft away with only 3 subs and half his power? And he wants to be louder than Mick? LOL Thats 12db he has to make up for.  Sounds to me like Justins Blazer with the Evils would shit all over this build. Not hating on it..... just saying  

Zach has plenty of experience, not to mention numerous Bass Boxing records/titles. wink.png

SSA FTMFW rofl2.gif