Sign in to follow this  
swift

Best Android Tablet??

I need to pick up several Android tablets for work and need to use Verizon as my 4G carrier. Curious if some of you guys have experience with any and what to look for. I have 3 IPads at home so I am not familiar with the Androids.

Use will be a large App type program installed that will run instant GPS location and info sharing and be linked via internet off software I control from home of office. Pretty neat shit... (thats my technical term)

I have seen good and bad reviews about the Samsung's? I am trying to keep cost per unit to under 400 each.

While i haven't done research yet, i'd look at your minimal requirements-

Must have a data account so 4g capable via Verizon.

The rest is up to you..

screen size, Android OS version(doesnt matter how old it is, software will work regardless, this may save some money there)

small internal memory may help save money.  Just purchase sd card later, you know..

Under 400, I am not sure. I'm an Ipad man.  A couple of my co-workers have those Asus Transformers and they work well.  Personally I like the Kindle Fire HDs and would choose them second to the Ipad but, I am not sure they have what you maybe looking for work usage.

Back to the Asus, they have all the expansion slots for flashdrives and can add a portable keyboard as a docking station that adds to the battery life.  Hardware seems good for an Android base tablet.

Edited by BigGuy