Sign in to follow this  
trilje

Brand new Sundown SA12D4 blown is it worth going through warranty exch

id say about 1/4 way up on the ssf

x500MRXM110-o_sider.jpeg

Thats less then 15hz

oh s**t so thats what happened so your saying that shoulda been turned up perhaps all the way this sucks man

oh s**t so thats what happened so your saying that shoulda been turned up perhaps all the way this sucks man

Yes just about all of the way up.

From the sounds of your settings I'm gonna guess you had your Bass EQ Nob turned up too.

well i dont have the remote bass knob but my bass eq was up pretty high about 3/4

You probably unloaded your sub. A lesson learned the hard way. We have all had them.

yup it sucks I AM A repair it though thanks yall

yup it sucks ima repair it though thanks yall

no problem... so far you now know... turn that SSF all the way up... and leave the BASS EQ at 0 ..... gain can be set going from all the left and turning it up slowly when listening to the system loud.... shouldn't be more than 1/4 - 1/3 turn

Where are you at in Phoenix? If you can catch me at a good time I'm in Tucson, and would be willing to help. Pm me.

central phoenix bro I sent the sub to sundown already to get it repaired see what they tell me

HA, recone under warranty because it got blown. I'm pretty sure every car audio manufacturer tells you or states otherwise that the manufacturer isn't responsible for blown speakers. But under defects and labor costs they will cover. That's under the users expense. Recones are a lot cheaper than buying a new sub.

Sign in to follow this