Sign in to follow this  
gprestonmoto

Budget Recommendations

Well a friend of mine passed in a motorcycle accident the other day, and apparently he left me his truck. It's a 1998 Dodge Ram Extended Cab. I'm looking for a cheap subwoofer recommendation to put a pair of in the back. Don't have much money looking to spend around $100 or less per sub and get a pair. I listen to a lot of dubstep and rap so the lows matter. Let me know what anyone has for a recommendation. Don't worry about mounting depth. If the sub is the right price/performance, I'll just take the rears out. It doesn't make much difference to me.

Look in the classifieds. You will get more value for your money with purchasing a used product.

What about those new leaf looking subwoofers everyone is playing with? vvme or something?

Look in the classifieds. You will get more value for your money with purchasing a used product.

x2

I guess I definitely should have been a little more specific. A used pair is definitely at the top of my list. So approx 200 bones for a pair

I have not used them myself so I can't tell you how they sound but you could get a new pair of Sundown E series or Incriminator I series for right around $200. You can check out both in the SSA store. 

how much space do you have? could you do a single 15? ssa dcon or similar