Sign in to follow this  
Travis.Iowa

Opinion on these Cadence 5.25 Speakers?

The Cadence CVL 5k 5.25" speakers

a link of them, posted below, and for people who would like the details of them:

• 5.25" 4 Ohm Woofer
  • 3" High Temperature Voice Coil
  • RMS Power: 150
  • Peak Power: 250
  • Frequency Response: 40Hz-22KHz
  • Sensitivity: 95db @ 1W/1M
  • Mounting Depth: 2-1/3"
  • Butyl Rubber Surround
  • High Strength Mica Filled Polypropylene Cone
  • Diamond Cut Dampened Cast Aluminum Frame

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-CADENCE-5-25-MIDRANGE-SUBWOOFERS-LOUD-CLEAN-NEW-/120620148698?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item1c158567da

I would be putting 150w RMS per speaker. & these would be replacing the wait of the PWX Crescendos I ordered 6 months ago and still yet to receive..

frequency response 40hz-22khz, lmao... i bet they're complete shit.

what are you trying to do? 

frequency response 40hz-22khz, lmao... i bet they're complete shit.

what are you trying to do? 

Agreed

Just trying to replace the PWX Crescendos I haven't received since I ordered them 6 months ago..

just want your opinions or recommendations. 

For $90?

I think if it's temporary anyway then who cares what they sound like or how good they perform.  You're not planning on them being permanent in any way so why would you want to know what anyone's opinion of them would be?  Aside from that, why 5.25"?  Why not get them the same size (basic) size as the speakers you're planning to use so you don't have to do anything special to go from one to the other?

That's my thought, sell 'em when you're done with 'em and forget it.

On another note, why are you using those PWX speakers anyway?  There are much better options for midbass drivers out there.

Just trying to replace the PWX Crescendos I haven't received since I ordered them 6 months ago..

just want your opinions or recommendations. 

I haven't even received them yet, so please list off some that you would recommend me to buy for perm.

For $90?

I think if it's temporary anyway then who cares what they sound like or how good they perform.  You're not planning on them being permanent in any way so why would you want to know what anyone's opinion of them would be?  Aside from that, why 5.25"?  Why not get them the same size (basic) size as the speakers you're planning to use so you don't have to do anything special to go from one to the other?

That's my thought, sell 'em when you're done with 'em and forget it.

On another note, why are you using those PWX speakers anyway?  There are much better options for midbass drivers out there.

I haven't even received them yet, so please list off some that you would recommend me to buy for perm.