tc300

Order number 6466

Just wondering how much longer of a wait I can expect for this recone kit...?? Just a couple days shy of month. Got a status update just a couple days after I placed order it says awaiting shipment figured it would been shipped by now....

Your order is nearing the top of the production queue.  We will update you as soon as it is completed and on the shipping truck. :)

Your order is nearing the top of the production queue.  We will update you as soon as it is completed and on the shipping truck. :)

Ok sounds good!! Does the kit include new binding post tabs? Or do you just re-use the old ones...???

Your order is nearing the top of the production queue.  We will update you as soon as it is completed and on the shipping truck. smile.png

Ok sounds good!! Does the kit include new binding post tabs? Or do you just re-use the old ones...???

It does not include them.

Just wondering how much longer of a wait I can expect for this recone kit...?? Just a couple days shy of month. Got a status update just a couple days after I placed order it says awaiting shipment figured it would been shipped by now....

How long did it take to get it cause this wait in the summer really sucks!  I want to bump!

How long did it take to get it cause this wait in the summer really sucks!  I want to bump!

I am still waiting!!! I really hope that old saying "good things come to those who wait" is true in this situation... Hahaha

I'm 6514, so I guess I'll be waiting more than 2 more weeks.  sigh...

I ordered may 11th and I'm still waiting.....

Lol.  a recone?  Wow..2 months and you haven't gotten it?  That's a little unacceptable.

Lol.  a recone?  Wow..2 months and you haven't gotten it?  That's a little unacceptable.

It's a new xcon. But if I understand right recones are in the same queue as the speaker builds so the wait is the same.

It's definately much longer than I expected to wait. I can only hope it's very soon.

It is in the same build queue.  Recones do not get special preferential treatment.

Still has not shipped as of this morning which means if it ships Monday I'm still looking at 45 business days. Incredibly frusterated with how long this has taken....

I've been planning my system since April and been sitting here ready for the sub since early June..

if you cant wait for quality you should have gotten some mass produced sub from china. they arent superman, they would like to enjoy 4th of july just like you and I. you'll get your sub and forget all about the wait, trust me.

if you cant wait for quality you should have gotten some mass produced sub from china. they arent superman, they would like to enjoy 4th of july just like you and I. you'll get your sub and forget all about the wait, trust me.

You can't say this...other companies can get a recone to you within a month.  And no they are not Chinese, and who is to say a recone received in 2 weeks sitting on a shelve is different than one handmade to order.  2 months to receive a product is bad customer service. 

and having subs and recones on the same build order sounds just stupid to me.  You have this big SSA store with so much selection.  It takes 2 months to receive one of "your" products.  Why would I buy a another brand from your store?  Obvious problems exist with keeping up with orders.  If you want to grow as a company stop hoarding the profit.

I can wait and I have been waiting. I'm more excited than ever to get my sub. My issue is they quote 21+ business day build time and its clearly not the case.

It's misleading and in the end these wait times will slow business (in a bad way) which I guess will help others.

Under promise and over deliver.

I don't want to turn this Into a negative thread. I've been speaking with Aaron throughout the process and he's always quick to respond and all my other orders from SSA have been great.

This will ultimately make them lose business in the end.

You can't say this...other companies can get a recone to you within a month.  And no they are not Chinese, and who is to say a recone received in 2 weeks sitting on a shelve is different than one handmade to order.  2 months to receive a product is bad customer service. 

I am sorry for the timeline, but it is not bad customer service, it is just a backed up factory working as fast as they can.

I can wait and I have been waiting. I'm more excited than ever to get my sub. My issue is they quote 21+ business day build time and its clearly not the case.

It's misleading and in the end these wait times will slow business (in a bad way) which I guess will help others.

Under promise and over deliver.

I don't want to turn this Into a negative thread. I've been speaking with Aaron throughout the process and he's always quick to respond and all my other orders from SSA have been great.

The 21 business days is the average and is improving, but you have to understand it is not a one for one timeline.  There are occasions where they can get behind, just like there are occasions where they are ahead.  There are plenty of people who get their orders much faster then 21 business days when the guys at the factory are able to keep up, and those customers see the under promise and over deliver.  

This will ultimately make them lose business in the end.

Or we can go to China and fix the issue. ;)

and having subs and recones on the same build order sounds just stupid to me.  You have this big SSA store with so much selection.  It takes 2 months to receive one of "your" products.  Why would I buy a another brand from your store?  Obvious problems exist with keeping up with orders.  If you want to grow as a company stop hoarding the profit.

If you are suggesting this about SSA, then i suggest you get your information correct.  They are LUCKY if they make $15-$20 per driver.    You know how much Sundown and Skar and the other companies are making using chinese labor and parts?  Five to ten times as much.    Now tell me who's hoarding the profit.

There is a reason our economy sucks and you don't see US made products much anymore.  People want cheap shit and they want it right now.

If you are suggesting this about SSA, then i suggest you get your information correct.  They are LUCKY if they make $15-$20 per driver.    You know how much Sundown and Skar and the other companies are making using chinese labor and parts?  Five to ten times as much.    Now tell me who's hoarding the profit.

There is a reason our economy sucks and you don't see US made products much anymore.  People want cheap shit and they want it right now.

Oh man, I wish we were in a position to "hoard the profit".  People don't know how many orders are actually processed, how much actually makes it to us after all the shipping/fees/processing/overhead etc.  If we were even remotely in the same time zone to 'hoard profit', Mark and I would not have full time jobs outside of audio.  The size of the store and the rate the build house can complete orders is totally independent from each other.  I have said a number of times, if people want faster turn around, we can easily raise prices so our build house can charge us a lot more so they can hire more people to increase capacity to reduce turn around time.

Im all for waiting for a great product...but I think the "wait time" should be adjusted to reflect reality. Mine and Chad's wait time has been well over double the posted time...would be more appropriate to reflect this. My opinion as a customer.

Still a helluva sub worth the wait though! smile.png

Edited by crackinhedz

Im all for waiting for a great product...but I think the "wait time" should be adjusted to reflect reality. Mine and Chad's wait time has been well over double the posted time...would be more appropriate to reflect this. My opinion as a customer.

Still a helluva sub worth the wait though! smile.png

Understand, please see my post above #19.

I have received many SSA subs in two weeks or less, and have waited a few months for a pair of subs. The reason that it seems like all orders take 2 months is because those are the people who come on here and post about it. I can't remember the last time someone started a thread saying "thanks for sending my sub faster than you quoted me", but that's just how people are. I haven't purchased any non SSA subs in a few years and doubt that I will anytime soon as I have been very pleased with the product/service.