Sign in to follow this  
oldschool4life

Tang Band drivers...

that would be a fun SQ install, would only need about 400 watts really

yeah definitely would be nice. I got some for my friend and he uses them in his car as on the rear deck. If you want me to get you some I can get them at the wholesale price(maybe a couple dollars over wholesale), just PM me.

whats the verdict?

kind of off topic, but i was checking out the 6 1/2" subwoofer they have, and damn, it has an 11.5 mm xmax! i was quite impressed. so is tang band a pretty good company?? i thought about getting some of their woofers and tweeters, they are pretty cheap...

Go over to DIYAudio.com, they're a darling with the home audio crowd.

Been thinking of getting a pair of their full range drivers to stuff the spare bookshelf cabs I have sitting at home, doing nothing.

whats the verdict?

Can we trust him???

:peepwall:

upstage audio is a good guy, he has had good sales as far as I know

THe 8's are great for the price. Just got a pair of the 6 1/2" neos the other day :ph34r: :)

whats the verdict?

Can we trust him???

well I have a partsexpress wholesale account I can get you stuff at that price plus paypal fees and maybe $5 extra for my time ;) I have plenty of references i can provide from ca, heatware, and ebay. :D Dont post alot on here but most people here know me.

Edited by Ruckus

whats the verdict?

Can we trust him???

well I have a partsexpress wholesale account I can get you stuff at that price plus paypal fees and maybe $5 extra for my time ;) I have plenty of references i can provide from ca, heatware, and ebay. :D Dont post alot on here but most people here know me.

a few of us might need to take advantage of that when building HT projects

whats the verdict?

Can we trust him???

a few of us might need to take advantage of that when building HT projects

well let me know, I'll hook ya up. I live by Bryan (ghostface) so you know im not going anywhere ;)

LOL my postcount seem to be going down every time i come here. I had over 25 at one point keep posting now Im at 11

Edited by Ruckus

yep i got my wholesale account too, not really hard to get one but does make for seom fun DIY and HT stuff. Recently helped a friend with some MKIII 12's in a custom enclosure in the guys floor. Quite fun, too bad my gf had my camera.

So, how does one go about getting a wholesale account??

May have to use ya'lls services sometime soon, whats the typical price reduction from the website to what you can get them for?

From the people I've talked to, unless you're buying in huge quantities the wholesale account really doesn't save you a whole lot. Unless you're buying speakers by the pallet.

Then again, these people may have been giving me the runaround...

From the people I've talked to, unless you're buying in huge quantities the wholesale account really doesn't save you a whole lot. Unless you're buying speakers by the pallet.

Then again, these people may have been giving me the runaround...

depends on the items.

for instance

TANG BAND W8-740C 8" SUBWOOFER

I can get them for about $7 cheaper ea then they are retailing them for. Of course the more you buy the cheaper they are. you get a discount per on 4+ at a time and a big discount @ 24+ at a time. So if your buying 4 of them and im charging cost plus paypal(unless you use a MO) and $5 extra your still saving like $21 off retail.

and I got a wholesale account because I own a company which is listed as a retailer. I mainly do computer stuff though so thats why im not trying to make a killing on the car audio.