njs

supreme question

Hi! I will be running either 3 12's or 2 15's supremes,what would be the best amps for those subs?

comeon scott..lighten up. in one thread he asked about brand differences, here he's asking what to use to power a specific sub.

so to answer your question, simply, you'll want at least 1000wrms PER sub. most would suggest 1500wrms PER sub. so you'll need between 3 and 5kwrms to power the supremes. minimum.

hope that helps.

specific brands.....ma audio, memphis hifonics all have 4kw rms amps off the top of my head. kicker, memphis, us and a few others have 2.5kwrms amps available that can be strapped.

look into those. and a alternator with an extra battery or three.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Hi! I will be running either 3 12's or 2 15's supremes,what would be the best amps for those subs?

try a memphis 4kw or a lanzar optidrive 4000D (it has the same board as the soundstream XXX6500)(http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Lanzar_OPTI_4000D/

also you can get your hands on a ma audio hk-802sx high current for under $400.00 just watch ebay.... the only thing with this beast it really likes the voltage :domoslay: with a simple bypass of the protection circiuts it will produce some nice numbers i will be selling mine in a few weeks

hope this helps you out...

try a memphis 4kw or a lanzar optidrive 4000D (it has the same board as the soundstream XXX6500)(http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Lanzar_OPTI_4000D/

also you can get your hands on a ma audio hk-802sx high current for under $400.00 just watch ebay.... the only thing with this beast it really likes the voltage :domoslay: with a simple bypass of the protection circiuts it will produce some nice numbers i will be selling mine in a few weeks

hope this helps you out...

[/quo Kool thanx everyone for the help.

lol, I just woke up. I'm a crabby morning person. :lol:

lol..it's all good bro! i live with two crabby morning people...it can be interesting to say the least.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: