Sign in to follow this  
DylanBunch

Orlando guy

Just sayin whuddup, accidently missed this in the rules sorry, not my first post, but oh well. I have a Sundown x 18 on a dc 3.5k @ 2 ohms but pretty soon im gonna sell it and get to Fi sp4 15s and another dc 3.5k in a BHE 4th order, gonna get low...... cant wait

Edited by DylanBunch

Welcome

Welcome. Robin does excellent work. I've had him build me quite a few enclosures and even a sub before. Never been disappointed. How do you like the X18? I have an X12 on its way to me now.

Welcome. Robin does excellent work. I've had him build me quite a few enclosures and even a sub before. Never been disappointed. How do you like the X18? I have an X12 on its way to me now.

i dont think its for me.... used to have a Fi btl n2 that i bought off craigslist, found out after i bought it it was dropped, but it sounded soo good and the x 18s cant handle the power im looking to give for my substage so im goin with sp4 15s. Not bad subs though. Im just not diggin the surround, the sub doesnt move until like 23-24hz and im tuned to 35.... probably just my box though, has 100" of port lol its peaky