S.DeYoung

WTB/WTT for old license plates

If your still interested in old plates, my parents and I run a antique and automotive shop and we possibly have a few to a lot of OLD plates, we're talkin' 40's 50's 60's....I will look into it if your still around and looking.  Just let me know.morning.gif

defintely interested. Let me know what you have.  

If your still interested in old plates, my parents and I run a antique and automotive shop and we possibly have a few to a lot of OLD plates, we're talkin' 40's 50's 60's....I will look into it if your still around and looking.  Just let me know.morning.gif

defintely interested. Let me know what you have.  

Will do I am heading to the shop here in a few minutes and will get back to you shortly after.

Ok...I have for Idaho: (and these are matching sets) and all 1/B for Bannock County

Years: '58, '59, '61, '62, '65, '66, '67, and '68 these years vary between green and white.

$10 a piece

Then I have a matching set of Blue Callifornia's and 1 white California,

a yellow Alaska, and a white Montana

$5 a piece

Let me know what you think!

nightrider.gif

I'll post pics of the ones your interested in, if you would like...

Yeah send some pics of all of them if you can

$10 a piece for the old ones and $5 a piece for the newer ones smile.png

~clearly they are old, and the dirt on them is most likely also Vintage, lol!

Edited by THX_Elite

I would like the Montana, Alaska, one blue California, the white California, One white Idaho, and one green Idaho. What are you doing for shipping?

$10 a piece for the old ones and $5 a piece for the newer ones smile.png

~clearly they are old, and the dirt on them is most likely also Vintage, lol!

ok, the montana sold, but I can get you all of the others.  For the Idaho ones do you prefer a certain year or prefer the best pick of the lot?  the 58's are sold, other than that you have your pick.  For shipping these will fit in a USPS flat rate package just fine and is a flat shipping fee, that you would need to pay which is $12.35 and payment needs to be thru paypal to protect both you the buyer and me the seller, and also the package.  PM me your desired shipping address and I will reply with the paypal email, and ship the same day.

I looked and the best looking ones for a collection is a white 68 and a green 67 will this be fine?

So that will be 35 plus shipping ...12.35 I believe for flat rate USPS priority mail so $47.35

I decided to list these plates elsewhere and are selling really fast but I will hold these ones untill I here from you!

Edited by THX_Elite

I looked and the best looking ones for a collection is a white 68 and a green 67 will this be fine?

So that will be 35 plus shipping ...12.35 I believe for flat rate USPS priority mail so $47.35

I decided to list these plates elsewhere and are selling really fast but I will hold these ones untill I here from you!

Yeah works for me, what is your paypal?

I will PM it to you...

Edited by THX_Elite

I sent your desired plates out through USPS as priority mail, the tracking # is in your PM!

Edited by THX_Elite