Dictator

Carpet glue on box how to remove?

You need some 60 grit all purpose sandpaper and a nice palm or belt sander. Change paper often, you could have it smooth in no time. Surely your not trying to sand it by hand?

You need some 60 grit all purpose sandpaper and a nice palm or belt sander. Change paper often, you could have it smooth in no time. Surely your not trying to sand it by hand?

Been using a square dewalt sander(hand) ill try my belt sander next but everytime I use it the sandpaper clogs up real quick

skin the outside with 1/2" MDF, then paint that.

I definitely like this idea specially on the sides and bottom. This thing already weighs like a stack of bricks with even more mdf would be insane

I second that , even if you can cand it down completely you'd still need to do this

hmmmmmmmmmmm da and 80 grit should eat that glue up

lol wish it was that easy. Update I sold the obsidian audio 18's going run stereo integrity 18's instead. Still have a gluey box lol. In going use half inch mdf and cover te sides but the front baffle and port I'm goin try remove the glue.going take forever but o well

For the time being though I have a zcon 18 in a 8cubes net ported. Loud for music!

No other wonderful suggestions?