Sign in to follow this  
devilsrogue

Order #917 I have not recieved a response

Its been a few days since I was told my woofer I ordered wasnt going to be in stock,

Order #917

Somebody asked me if I'd like to change it and I said yes and told them what I wanted but no response, I think thats not okay to not recieve a response for that long. Please help me, I ordered from 1800woofers, which led me to these forums

I will edit your order now.  Sorry about the 48 hour delay.  

Whoa, thank you! I am just trying to get it in before a long drive Im taking to go on vacation, have to have bass:)

Whoa, thank you! I am just trying to get it in before a long drive Im taking to go on vacation, have to have bass:)

Order edited and updated.  It will be processed shortly. :)

Thank you very much! What do you think of skar audio by the way? All I know is they are made at the same place as sundown and are very good subs as well

Thank you very much! What do you think of skar audio by the way? All I know is they are made at the same place as sundown and are very good subs as well

Personally, I have not listened to the VVX8 in person to give an experienced bit of feedback.  I wish we had the time to kick back and thoroughly test each and every model we sell in their best respective enclosures.

Skar audio has a horrible reputation and the subs suck. Go with another brand please!

Skar audio has a horrible reputation and the subs suck. Go with another brand please!

Don't kill this thread with that man.

Not all Sundown products are made at the same place, even if so Sundown actually takes time to design their equipment and Skar just picks different pieces to slap together to make a product. So don't be misinformed

I don't think they can be bad, The specs are good, and I have seen videos of them, and they seem to pack a punch. OF course I dont expect to give that 8 600w rms and expect it not to blow lol, I bet at its rated power +~10% it will last years

Stop...

I've personally have had good experiences with skar, the subs are decent. They are the same as any other china based audio company. Stay out of this thread.

I don't think they can be bad, The specs are good, and I have seen videos of them, and they seem to pack a punch. OF course I dont expect to give that 8 600w rms and expect it not to blow lol, I bet at its rated power +~10% it will last years

How do you know the specs are good? Videos don't justify shit.

The pros around here notice all the specs on skar equipment to be absolute shit and sometimes impossible. So how do you know they're good. What about them makes them look good to you? Not being a smart ass. Asking serious questions.

For the same size sub I would buy a sundown before a skar.

For the same size sub I would buy a sundown before a skar.

I have no idea how they sound, nor perform. Sundown on the other hand is very reliable and their customer service is FAR superior, ask phatboi. But if I had to choose between buying a real Rolex for 10k and a knockoff for 11k, I'd be stupid to buy the fake.

Stop...

I've personally have had good experiences with skar, the subs are decent. They are the same as any other china based audio company. Stay out of this thread.

I've personally had them as well. Did not like them one bit. Wish I would of went with another sub instead.

Ok, closing this topic as I think it went a bit off the rails.