Sign in to follow this  
Notorious97200

Recone delivererd with basket ?

Hi,

I recently ordered a recone kit with a 15" basket for a btl n2. I saw, on bongo International (the shipper to my country) that there is only one package.
I wonder if the basket is in the package. I could not see it on the pics provided.

My sub is a 12" and I want to recone to a 15". I've ordered the good size for the recone.

I hope it will come complete.

When I ordered my ssa recone/basket it came in one package. That is probably the same thing FI does.

When I ordered my ssa recone/basket it came in one package. That is probably the same thing FI does.

Considering their coming from the same place im sure Fi does the same thing.

OP did you check the weight of the package, that alone should let you know If a basket is in the package along with the recone.

Considering their coming from the same place im sure Fi does the same thing.

OP did you check the weight of the package, that alone should let you know If a basket is in the package along with the recone.

Good idea...but no weight is written . I can't have this info on their site, and the billing info are not accurate (good for our local custom taxes though).

I've never had any (big) delivery problem with SSA, and Fi (they ship fast , as soon as the product is made...)

Hopefully they use Fedex, so it should be fast.

I will try them again for my next purchase at SSA : soon to be a new amp for my sub (IA 20.1) !

I watched the package pic on my personnal laptop and I could easily see that the basket was in it !
On my office pc it was not possible to see that, and the screen is a 19" one, 16/9 : I thought it was good. but on my macbook it was obvious : eveything could be seen in the pic ! The retina screen (in 13") must be better :)  :)  :)

Delivery this afternoon or tomorrow :)

Recone recived.
Sub is OK now

The new owner of this freshly reconed btl n2 15" will make it play today.

He's happy like a kid ! He told me last night, on the phone, that he wanted to go to sleep early ...did not want to be awake to think about his install too much !!!!!
Now, 10:00 AM,  I'm sure he's already testing everything !

I'll let you know how it sounds : 2 n2 15" on a NS-1 in a very little car (Old Renault Clio).

:)  :)

Sign in to follow this